Chapter 7 (short chapter)

We pulled into the parking lot in front of the boy's flat. I looked over at Victoria and groaned.

"Oh be quiet its not going to be that bad." She poked my shoulder and got out of the car, me following behind her closely as we looked for their room number.

Eventually we found it, knocking. I could already hear a few people talking inside and laughter that could be heard from a mile away. I heard the door click and then it opened, Conors face lit up.

"Hey guys! Come on in. Drinks and stuff are in the kitchen. Mikey should be here with the pizza any minute." Conor opened the door wider to let us in.

"And who's idea was it to trust Mikey with the food?" I scoffed playfully.

"Mikey's." His eyes widened a little as he shut the door behind us. I heard a group of people laugh loudly in the other room down the hall. I followed Victoria who was tagging along behind Conor.

"Where's Jack?" Conor asked looking around the group of mainly males, there was only two other girls in there.

"Blow drying his hair." Josh let out a snort, staring at the TV as he flicked his thumb over a game controller playing some game with an unfamiliar male.

"Well he's gotta be pretty, doesn't he?" Conor rolled his eyes playfully as he picked up a drink, sipping.

"You can't say anything, you took quite a while on your hair too." Josh said still completely focused on his game. "Who was at the door?" He added, glancing at Victoria and I before pausing the game and putting his controller down.

"Oh hey guys! You made it." He shot up with a grin. Victoria looked at my shaking her head as she laughed.

"Why wouldn't we?" She looked up at him now and slipped her arms around her waist to give him a hug.

"Well, I don't know now that I think about it." He thought to himself as he surely hugged her back. "oh! Uh- this is my friend Caspar, and Joe, and over there is Oli, of course you guys know Anth, uhh oh! There is Abe, and George. That is Caspar girlfriend, and there is Conors girlfriend." He pointed to everyone.

"And guys, this is Victoria and Alex." Josh added quickly afterwards. We all exchanged hellos and made a few jokes here and there.

I made my way into the kitchen and got a drink of water, then returning to the room where everyone was talking. I leaned up against the wall as I stopped at my drink, Jack better be out soon.

"Hey! I'm Joe." One of the males came up and gave a grin.

"I'm Alex, nice to meet you." I laughed softly and swirled my drink around my cup out of boredom.

"So what are you doing here?" He shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I was invited- just like you." I shook my head laughing.

"Leave her alone Joe." I heard a girl's voice joke with him.

"Oh how funny." He stuck his tongue out at her.

"I'm Celeste by the way, Caspar's girlfriend." She held out her hand.

"I'm Alex." I smiled. "And apparently Caspar's girlfriend is your label around her huh?" I rolled my eyes playfully at Josh's comment.

"Apparently. Jack has been talking about you so much lately." She added quickly shooting me a playful look.

"Jack?!" Joe groaned hitting the back of his head against the wall.

"Yes Jack, now be quiet." Celeste giggled. "Well anyway, I hope you have fun tonight, we really aren't that bad." She winked before walking off in a different direction. Just a moment later we heard a door open and Jack's voice was heard from down the hall.

"And as you can here, pretty much everyone is here- Mikey left for the pizza about fifteen minutes ago." One of his hands held up a camera. His eyes scanned the room before meeting mine.

"Alex!" He gasped excitedly, turning the little camera towards me. "Say hi to everyone, say hi Joe. Say hi everyone else." He scanned the room with the camera after I waved awkwardly confused. He turned the camera off and set it on the desk in the corner.

"Happy you made it!" He threw his hands in the air smiling wide.

"Thanks?" I raised my eyebrow a little bit. "What's with the camera?" I asked, picking it up and looking at it, it was a pretty nice camera after all.

"I had to do some vlogging for my channel." He shrugged.

"For what? Like YouTube or something?" I looked up at him now not noticing that Joe had already walked away.

"Yeah, we all pretty much do something related to YouTube. I have a channel- Joe, Caspar, Oli, Josh, Mikey, Conor, Anth, even Alex has a channel." He explained.

"Oh wow, that actually explains a lot." I nodded a little and set the camera down. "the tripods, the cords, the mixer on the desk. There are like a hundred cameras in here." I leaned back laughing.

"Yeah, that would explain a lot." He nodded thoughtfully with a laugh.

"Did you meet everyone?" He glanced over at me quickly.

"Oh yeah, Josh introduced everyone. Caspar, Caspar's girlfriend, Joe, Oli, Anth, Abe, George, And Conor's girlfriend." I pointed at everyone as I went around the room.

"Celeste and Zoey." He looked down at my laughing.

"Hey, that's just the way Josh introduced them." I put my hands up in defense. "Not my fault."

A.N.

GUYS I HAD THE FUNNIEST DREAMS LAST NIGHT, ONE HAD TO DEAL WITH DYLAN SPROUSE AND THE OTHER HAD JACK AND CONOR IT WAS GREAT. THE ONE WITH JACK AND CONOR FOR SOME REASON JACK MADE ME PICK OUT HIS OUTFIT FOR THE DAY (IT LOOKED GREAT ON HIM BTW) AND I LITERALLY WALKED OVER TO HIS CLOTHES AND JUST SMELT THEM. AND I WAS LIKE "WHY DO YOUR CLOTHES SMELL SO GOOD?!"

IDK THERE WAS MORE TO IT BUT ILL LEAVE IT THERE LMAO.

Also I want to thank all of you so so so much for reading and thank you so much for adding Division into your libraries, that makes me so happy!!

(If you have tried to talk to me I'm sorry for not responding, my phone service is out and I'm just at school right now)