Chapter 8

"Guy's guess what? I didn't ruin the pizza like all of you thought I would!" Mikey ran in yelling happily, opening the box and showing off the perfectly fine pizza.

"Oh wow, Mikey actually did something with his life." Jack joked playfully, taking the box in his hands and carrying it to the kitchen, once he turned the corner we heard a loud crash, Jack returned with pizza sauce down his white shirt.

"Who put the tripod in the middle of the kitchen?" He let his hands fall to his sides. I could hear Josh behind me suck in his breath.

"You know what mate, that doesn't even really matter you know? I have a white shirt that you can have and I'll even pay you to go get more pizza." Josh jumped up and patted his chest giving a weak smile. Jack just grunted, wiping the sauce off his shirt, putting a little bit of it on his roommates shoulder.

"Fine, I'll go get more pizza after I change." He shoved the rest of the sauce that was on his hand over Josh's face. I rolled on my heels and stifled back my laughter like the rest of us, although some were not as careful- like Conor who was openly dying with laughter.

"And you're coming with me, since you think it's so funny." Jack pointed at me playfully before going down the hall way to his bedroom. Once he left everyone erupted in a loud burst of laughter.

"It's not funny!" Jack yelled from his bedroom, only making everyone laugh harder. Josh snuck into the kitchen and moved the tripod into the corner of the living room.

"At least it wasn't me this time." Mikey let out a chuckle and boosted his chest up with a grin.

"You're right Mikey, good job." I patted his chest smiling up at him. "And I really don't want to know what you did 'last time'." I shook my head with a giggle.

"We won't talk about it." Mikey shook his head, his cheek turning pink.

"No! No, Mikey you have to tell her!" Conor piped up. I turned to him and raised an eyebrow as I waited for him to go on about some elaborate story.

"Well, last time we all had dinner together we had pizza- and I was dumb enough to carry it sideways!" He hit his forehead in embarrassment. I covered my mouth and gasped.

"Mikey! Why would you do that?!" I burst into laughter and shook my head multiple times.

"But I didn't carry it sideways this time!" He held up a finger in protest.

"You're right, because we told you like fifteen times before you left!" Conor leaned back chuckling.

"How did you do that?! Did you not think that the pizza could get ruined?" I looked up at him again.

"Okay, I wasn't thinking, it's in the past now." He covered his face. Finally Jack came out in a fresh, unstained shirt.

"Ready?" He ran his hand through his hair as he took the keys off the desk.

"Yep." I chirped stepping up on my tip toes. "And we will carry the pizza the right way. I won't let anything happen to it Mikey." I let out a giggle as I followed Jack at the front door.

"We shall return! With unharmed pizza!" Jack shouted before shutting the front door behind us. Not even within three feet of the door he pulled out his camera and started vlogging.

"Okay guys, so- Alex and I have to go back and get more pizza." He turned the camera to film the both of us walking down the buildings hallway.

"And why, Jack, are we going to get more pizza?" I raised my eyebrow and looked up at him.

"Well, I was getting to that! Anyway. Mikey left and got pizza woohoo it was here and everyone was about to dig in and eat, I was carrying it into the kitchen where Josh left his bloody tripod in the middle of the floor making me trip and get pizza all down my brand new white T-shirt. I had to change and everything and the shirt is absolutely​ ruined now." He shook his head in disbelief.