Chapter 9

Jack and I pulled up into the parking space and looked at each other.

"I'm carrying the pizza." I pointed a finger at him quickly.

"Oh come on, I won't drop it this time." He scrunched his nose and whined.

"I don't really care now do I? I'm still carrying it." I took the three pizza boxes and got out of the car.

Once we got upstairs I heard Mikey clap loudly. I put all the pizzas on the counter in the kitchen.

"For fucks sake, took you guys long enough. I'm absolutely starving!" Mikey walked in holding his stomach, lifting open the box and already taking a slice.

"Wait no longer child, feast away." I took a slice for myself. "And we only took so long because Jack had to have dance in the middle of the shop." I looked over at the male.

"What?! I was getting lit." A grin spread across his cheeks. I shook my head and peeked into the living room.

"Time to eat, finally. Jack and I aren't responsible for an accidents beyond this point, so proceed as you wish." I told everyone and almost in sync everyone stood up.

I stood over by Jack who was munching away on a piece for himself. I began eating too.

"So Joe had the phnominal idea to play Drunk, Stoned, Or Stupid." Oli walked up. "you guys in?" He asked. Jack agreed immediately.

"What's the point of the game? I don't believe I've ever played." I looked at the male in front of me.

"Well, basically there are a whole bunch of cards and each one has a phrase on it like 'who sings but shouldn't' on it, then the whole group would vote and whoever gets the most votes would get the card. Whoever gets the most cards at the end has to do a forfeit like eating something gross." Oli explained.

"Obviously that card would go to Mikey." Jack let out a loud laugh. Oli nodded in agreement smiling.

"That sounds pretty fun, I'd be in." I agreed looking at the boys smiling. "Why are you guys so mean to Mikey all the time?! He isn't that bad." I shook my head in disappointed.

"Oh come on, he knows we are only joking!" Oli added scrunching up his nose. "Right Mikey?" He asked putting an arm around the male.

"Huh? Oh, yeah!" Mikey gave a grin, oblivious to what we were talking about. I rolled my eyes and gave Oli a playful look.

"We are going to play Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid." I explained to Mikey to give him at least something to go along with.

"Sounds fun! I'll go get the box-" Mikey exclaimed excitedly.

"It's in Josh's room on his bedside or something I believe." Jack told Mikey which sent him off in search of the game cards while we arranged for everyone to sit in the living room. We all munched on pizza a bit as we started the game.

"Okay Joe, you can start." Mikey walked in and handed the box to Joe who was sat between Josh and Oli on the couch.

"alright. This is going to be pretty tricky since not all of us know each other so well, should we introduce ourselves?" joe held the box in his lap.

"Yeah, we can go around and explain a bit." Oli replied from next to me. We all went around the circle and explained quite a bit about ourselves and I learned a lot about everyone.

"okay, first question- who would most likely get stuck in a revolving door?" Joe asked the group, and we all said out answers.

Caspar: 2
Joe: 1
Oli: 4
Anth: 0
Abe: 0
George: 1
Josh: 2
Jack: 1
Conor: 0
Celeste: 0
Alex: 0
Victoria: 1
Mikey: 2
Zoey: 0