Chap 6: A Vampire

"Lower your volume everyone!" A warrior roared, silencing everyone present, "We have been on good alliance with many kingdoms, including the Vampires. We do not have any clue of the reason that had initiated their attack whatsoever. Now stand your ground, and do not make sacrifices until every last one of the warriors are wiped, which is least likely to occur. Try to make the least noise possible as well. Do not cause any further ruckus." And with that, the warrior rushed.

Aurora was trembling, as she knew she would not stand a chance, even against the lower ranks. Her heart almost leaped out of her chest when a hand yanked her backwards and she was met with the cold eyes of Zeus, "Listen here, girl, try to avoid any harm and for God's sake stay with everyone and stay safe. I do not want to deal with a psychotic wolf if you're gone. Do not go out of here, no matter the circumstance. Is that understood?"

Aurora nodded and Zeus let go of her, disappearing into the war. Everyone was a able to hear the uproar of the battle as they shared faint whispers. The doctor stood along with them, prepared for any injured victim.

A loud cry was heard and Aurora shut her eyes. It felt like a familiar one. And just as if cue, Elijah stumbled bloodied with a heavily injured Elliot draped in his arms, "Zachary! Elliot is losing a lot of blood!"

Aurora rushed to his side and helped Elijah in placing Elliot while the Doctor attended him. Elijah turned to Aurora and placed both of his hand firmly on her shoulders, "Aurora, I have to go back. Please take care of my brother. My trust is in your hands." And with that, he rushed back.

Aurora unbuttoned Elliot's shirt while the Doctor mended his gory leg. She couldn't help but feel hurt for his condition, and placed her soft hands on his bruised cheeks as he was losing consciousness, "Elliot, stay with me. Come on." She gently tapped on either of his cheeks and his eyes rolled back.

"It's alright. He's a strong one, he'll wake up again soon." Zachary comforted. Aurora was about to express her gratitude but felt a sudden tug in the pits of her stomach. A hurtful one.

She grabbed her stomach and backed away from Elliot and Zachary, leaning on the nearest wall. She squeaked when another wave hit her as she heard her wolf whimper a faint 'Mate' 'Mate'

"Zeus." Aurora murmured clutching her stomach. She brought herself back up enduring the pain and wrapping a hands around herself, jogging towards the end of the tunnel, looking for an exit besides the hole, to avoid being stopped or noticed.

After jogging endlessly, she found a small passage, enveloped in chains and to Aurora's luck, it was not locked. Finding her way through, she scurried through the soil, on her knees and palms as she was met with the cool air of winter.

She stood up on both feet, dusting off her hands and knees, before another painful tug was felt. She gripped her stomach and suppressed a cry, stumbling further in between two brick walls, that opened a few blocks from the passage. (Added a similar setting {the photo above}, to help with your imagination. Not exactly but similarly)

__
He snapped his head to his left once he caught a whiff of the air. Passing through his men and the wolves, he moved like a predator towards the location of the smell. He stood there, at the mouth of two walls, taking slow steps, towards her.

Aurora instantly looked up at the feeling of a newly sensed presence and immediately felt her jaw widening. A Vampire. With a bloodied mouth and hands, he began approaching Aurora, as if she was his prey. Aurora had not turned into the tunnel again, not wanting others to get hurt because of her, so she stood frozen.

She could sense the power radiating from his firmly built body, he was a high rank. "W-what do you want? Stay away from!" She stuttered, backing a step as he took one forward. 'I'll never make it out alive if I fought back.' She just wanted to see Zeus, if he was safe or not.

Her back had hit the wall, as she wished for nothing more than for it to swallow her whole. It was not until he was a few inches away from her that she began reciting what she thought were her last words. Aurora flinched at the touch of his hands on her cheek. She tried to hold back her disgust as he caressed her cheek, smearing blood over it. 'I need to get to Zeus'

He began leaning in, his arms on either of her sides, until he pressed his forehead on hers, "You're so fucking beautiful.." He whispered, running his nose along her cheeks and planting a kiss on it. He moved his face lower, burying his nose in the crook of her neck and wrapping his arms around her. Aurora was frozen, too shocked and confused to comprehend what was happening.

'Will he bite me?' She feared, clasping onto the hem of her white night gown and biting her lips, with eyes shut. "I will not hurt you, ever, beautiful. What's your name?" He breathed in.

"H-huh?" Her eyes widened, as he let her go, caressing her cheek again. He closed his eyes and smiled, kissing her forehead, "An ethereal. An absolute ethereal. Unreal, you're art." He said his golden striking eyes looking directly into hers. Her soul.

As if something triggered him, his eyes widen and he utters a, "I guess it's my cue to leave, beautiful. I'll see you soon." He slowly backs away and with lightening speed vanishes.

Aurora stood dazed as she carefully placed a hand on her cheek, smudging the blood over to her palm unconsciously. 'What just happened?'

Her attention snapped back to reality, as she was about to look for Zeus, when he had found her. The war seemed to be over, as the vampires suddenly left, howling with laughter. When his eyes landed on her, he stalked towards her and grabbed her chin inspecting if the blood had been hers, and checked around for injuries.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He growled, grabbed a hold of her shoulders,"I-I-My wolf, you were hurting, I had t--"

"Cut this fucking crap, what the fuck did I tell you! Are you a fucking dense imbecile! Are you deaf? Did my words enter from one ear and come out from another? I knew you lacked brain cells, but fuck, I didn't know you were brainless. What the fuck we--"

He took a sniff of the air and his eyes darkened instantaneously, "What were you doing with him? What has he done to you?" Aurora couldn't bring herself to speak or utter of what had happened.

"Answer me!" He roared, "Are you mute now?!"

"H-he acted weird but he did not hurt me. I- I just wanted to see if you're okay. M-My.." Aurora began to croak, as a lump was in her throat, tears welling up, and lips trembling.

Zeus let go of her and groaned running a hand through his hair, then unexpectedly punched the wall beside Aurora, causing her to flinch uncontrollably as she clanked her teeth together to prevent her tears from falling.

"Fuck you." And with that, Zeus had left her alone, there, standing in an engulfed position as her sobs began.
____
Dndndnd an update!
Hope you guys like it and thank you so much forrrrrr reading and voting
Please welcome the new character! And sorry for short chapters, but nevertheless enjoy.
Lots of love,
Meznah