Chap 7: The Dinner.

Aurora returned into the castle, where everyone was already heading back to their rooms. The Alpha was currently holding an urgent meeting regarding the Vampires strange actions, as they had no bad blood whatsoever.

Aurora had already reached her room and rested herself on the bed holding back her overflowing tears.

She quickly wiped her tears once someone has barged in without knocking. It was the Beta, Leo.

"The Alpha is requesting your presence in his bedroom. Hurry." he ordered authoritatively.

Aurora's heart sparkled with fear and despair, as she scurried quickly towards the hallways, Leo accompanying her.

Once they had reached his bedroom, Leo grabbed her forearm and muttered under his breath, "He's already pissed as it is at the Vampire Kingdom. I do not know of why does he want you but you might as well be in deep shit."

Leo knocked on the door and left without any other word.

"Come in." Aurora shakily twisted the door knob and entered grazing at the floor.

"Come here, Aurora." Zeus was seated on his bed, as Aurora quietly dragged herself in front of him.

Zeus took a deep breath and slowly traced his fingers on her clamped hands, "Look at me."

Aurora lifted her eyes off the floor and stared into his. Zeus held on to her stare.

"Did he.. Did he touch you?" Aurora bit her lips in response, in a dilemma whether to tell him or not.

Zeus growled under his breath at Aurora's action and closed his eyes shut before his wolf takes control.

"He.. He did not." Aurora let the lie slip out before she even realized it, but for some reason she did not want the Vampire hurt, as he had not hurt her, and also, knowing quite well how Zeus was when he was enraged.

Zeus tightened his grip on her wrist and questioned again, "Are you sure? I despise liars, Aurora."

Aurora didn't let that faze her and hid her face well, "I'm sure."

Aurora held a little bit of anger in her heart at the fact that Zeus was questioning someone who hadn't hurt her while he did all the time.

And she wasn't going to hide the fact that she was upset, so she uncomfortable wiggled out of his grasp. At that Zeus, lets go off her as if she was poison and clenched his jaw tightly holding back his rage.

'She rejected our touch.' His Wolf whimpered. "Grow a pair." he muttered under his breath.

"Whatever. Leave." Aurora turned on her heels, jogging back to her room, leaving an exasperated Zeus clenching his fist.

**

Aurora woke up early next morning as Lisa rushed her to the hall that the ball was held in, where the Alpha's throne was.

It was apparent to Aurora that the King had an important announcement to make. Everyone knew that it had something to do with the attack that happened the day before.

The hall was already crowded with all the castle's people and all the Alphas and Lunas of the other packs distributed around the Kingdom.

The King would inform the Alphas with information which they would then deliver to their people.

Zeus had already sat in his throne with the crown on his head as he held calm demeanor.

Tapping his specter once on the marble floors, the room fell silent.