CH-05

“From the time we met for the first time in London you recognize my anklet's chiming sound every time so accurately I just wonder how” said she. “I have no answer for this but I can never forget that melody ever” said he. “Melody?” asked she confused. He smiled still looking at the sky.

“Angel” the knock on the door and Shesh's voice brought Ragini to present and she took her hand back with which she was caressing her anklet. She pressed her lips to control her emotions and wore the fake smile back. She got up from the bed and walked to the door.

Shesh felt the door opening and his gaze moved to the door and he found Ragini who was holding the edge of the door and was smiling at him. His eyes moved from floor to her face. She was wearing a backless pista color gown with black flowers engraved on it. Her hair was tied in a clean poytail. Shesh was lost in her beautiful face which was with light make up and with her sweet smile. He moved close jerking her. “You will kill me today” he whispered in her ear huskily. She tightened her lips giving him a fake smile. His hands moved on her belly and he held her from waist and dragged her to him and she collided with his chest. “Shall we move angel?” he winked at her. She nodded her head.

**********************.**************

Flashback:
“Damn yar Shesh. This Business is not my cup of tea yar, I can't handle it anymore” Vikram banged the chair. “Why do you take it seriously Vikky. Losses are common when it is Business. And I know it is hard when you are under the impression of your businessman ancestors to handle it. And when you can't handle it people blame you for it. I have gone through this. Not a new thing” Shesh chewed the chocolate. “But Shesh you are a stupendous businessman yar. I have never seen you suffering with it” Vikram looked at him confused. “You know Vikky you are my best buddy and only friend I have in my life. I cannot hide anything from you. Actually I have suffered a lot due to my Dad's ethical business tricks. But then I found a way to over come the losses. And now see stock prices doesn't affect me and my financial state. At the end only thing matters is how much fortunes you have” Shesh placed his hand across Vikram's neck. “I'm not understanding Shesh what are you trying to say?” Vikram was still confused.

“This export import business is just to show off but my real business is this” Shesh dropped a small packet on the table which had a white powder. Vikram looked at it confused. He picked and smelt it and the realization left his eyes widened. “Drugs” gasped Vikram shocked and Shesh smirked at him. “You wanna join?”Shesh forwarded his hand. “Why do you think I will not inform this to the police?” asked Vikram. “Because the Vikram I know loves his family and it's reputation a lot. He will not want his family to be on roads due to his business experiments and loans” Shesh smirked resting his back. Vikram was suffering from loses from years. And the expenses had crossed the earnings and he had been immersed in loan and the lenders were behind him and they were so dangerous they could harm his family. Being the elder son of the family he had the responsibility of the safety of  his family. He was feeling suffocated.

“I'm in” he shook his hand with Shesh who smiled holding his hand. “And from now you are 50 percent partner in my business. And to make this partnership a hit I want to make you my relative” Shesh's words confused Vikram. “I love Ragini. I want to marry her” his words made Vikram shiver in his place for a minute. “Shesh” he looked at him shocked. “I seriously love her Vikram. And I can't think of anyone else in her place please” Shesh held both his hands. “But what about her wishes Shesh. She has all the right to decide her partner” Vikram pleaded him. “Okay fine. But once she says that she wants to be with me promise me you will not interfere?” Shesh forwarded his hand. “I promise” Vikram smiled at him.
End of Flashback

**********************.**************
“I seriously wasn't aware of his other sources of income dee. I wasn't” Vikram looked at Pari's photo helplessly.