CH-06

Shesh walked to Ragini's room and tried opening the door but he remembered he had locked the door last night. He searched the key and opened it slowly and walked inside. She was on her bed sleeping peacefully. He sat on the chair and admired her calm face.

Her eye brows were shrank. He remembered the last night and it pained him. “I'm sorry angel I had no option if anyone comes to know that you are here they will separate me from you and I don't want to live my life after that. I know I did very bad by killing your bhayyu but...” he put a pause to his flooding thoughts when he heard some sound. “How many times I have told these servants not to disturb Angel's sleep but they never listen” he thought and walked out of the room.

“Sita” his deadly whisper jerked her and she looked at him horrified. “Saab...” “Shhh” he signed her to speak softly. She was sweating with fear. “Saab ji I will look after no one makes noise” she whispered hesitantly. “Fine” he walked up to his room. Sita gulped in scared looking at his disappearing figure. “Phew” she wiped the sweat on her forehead and got back to her work.

Days were flying. 

********15 days leap********

“Angel” Shesh held Ragini who was about to faint. He patted her cheek but she did not wake up. He lifted her and walked to her room and placed her on the bed. He caressed her hair sitting beside her.

He placed his hand over her stomach. “You know baby your mumma na is super stupid. See she doesn't take care of herself and due to that you are suffering haina?” he nodded his head. “I don't know why can't I harm you may be because you have my Angel's blood also in you. But don't worry I will not spare your dad” he smirked.

“He is in London for a deal and as soon as he lands in India that is his last day. You just take care of my Angel” he smiled caressing her stomach. He kissed her forehead and got up from his place and walked out of the room.

Ragini gained consciousness in the evening. She sat on her bed thinking.

*********Flashback*******
“No Shona dee please. Not one more dance” Ragini resisted as Swara dragged her to the dance floor for the second time. “Shona” she heard Pari's voice and walked down the dance floor to Pari. “Shona dee” she looked around nervous between the crowd. “Hey what happened?” a hand grabbed her hand. She felt relaxed. It felt like home coming. And it drew a smile on her face and she smiled at the person. He was the same person who saved her from falling off the dance floor.

She walked up to him and placed her right hand in his palm and it felt different a kind protectiveness in his touch.

Meelon ka jaise tha fasla sadiyo ka jaise tha rastha
Anjaan tha dilke hona hai kya
Phir bhi mujhe lagtha hai yeh hum ko tho mil na hi tha
They stood facing each other like they are meant for each other
They moved with the music and they needed words to communicate and guessed each others move so accurately like they had practiced it many a times. That's the comfort his presence gave her.

Jo thu dekho tho dil pighle Jo dil pighle nazre jhuke
Jhuke nazre tho than machle Jo than machle saanse ruke
Pura Diwana mai hogaya hu Paaya tumhe tho mai khogaya hu
Kabhi na kehna aisa thum ab thum na hona gum
His closeness brought a different feeling within her which she never felt all her life or was it like she was craving for the feeling all her life. As the music faded she heard a voice “Sanky” and he excused himself and was walking down the dance floor to Adarsh. He was about to remove the mask on his face a creaking noise of glass breaking dragged her attention. She found Shesh the person whom her Bhayyu introduced few minutes back was sitting on the chair near the bar counter and his hand bleeding. She rushed to him and dragged him to Vikram's room to get it band aid.