CH-07

“Namaste Saab ji” Shesh lifted his head which was engrossed inside the news paper hearing a less feminine voice. His eye brows shrank. “You are the one Sita was talking about?” he folded the news paper. “Haa Saab ji” the lady shook her head. “And who is this?” he pointed at the man beside her. “Saab ji he is my husband. Wo kya hai na I have to stay here full time till Sita didi comes back and he can't stay away from me. Please he will be here and help me. You need not pay for him” she pleaded Shesh.

He analyzed the man. He was in a Rajasthani attire and mole at the left cheek. He looked at him carefully. The man smiled at him.

Shesh cocked his head to right where the lady was standing with folded hands. “Okay fine. What is your name?” he rested his back. “Ji Gulabo” the woman revealed the face and she smiled looking at Shesh.

“And he?” he signed at the man

“And he?” he signed at the man. “Ram Singh saab” the man spoke and his face is revealed. “You look Punjabi and he looks Rajasthani?” Shesh looked at them confused. “Love marriage Saab” the lady grabbed the man and he smiled struggling in her hold.

“Okay fine. Get going. Angel is in her room” he looked at his wrist. “Now it is time for her milk and there is a tablet on her table. Give her milk and later make her eat that” he guided the lady. “And Angel's room is the second room from the stairs in first floor” he got back to reading the news paper. “Ji saab ji” Gulabo folded her hands and walked inside the mansion.

************.************

“Who's that?” Ragini stopped rubbing her hair when she saw some stranger who was placing the milk glass on her table.

“Snow white” she opened her mouth shocked. “Yar at least sometimes stop calling me that” the person held out the wig. “Mission name Snowi you know the rules. But wait a second that's not the point. What the hell are you doing here? Your work was only till you keep an eye on Shesh when he landed in India and my tracker isn't working then how did you came here and by the way it was Tinker Bell who was supposed to come here after I and it was after I finish my work” she looked at him confused.

“Stop it meri maa. From the time you stopped fumbling you have become a question bank. My dumb bro was right” he sat on the bed and rested placing his palms back. “You met him? I mean you spoke to Sanskar? How is he RJ? He is having food properly na and what about Piyu? Is she okay?” she sat beside him with hope in her eyes.

“Gulabo get Angel” Shesh's voice made him smile widely. “I have a surprise chutki” he wore back his wig and bent and stretched his hands signing her to walk. She gave him a confused look and walked passing him and he followed her.

“So you can do gardening very well?” she saw Shesh sitting on the dining table and talking to someone who was wearing the Rajasthani attire and only his half face was visible. She looked at her right and found her RJ smiling and signing her to walk. As she descended the stairs and was at the last stair her vision was clear.