CH-10

“Swara” Sanskar smiled looking at a photograph in his mobile of Adarsh's marriage. “Oh she is that special someone?” teased Tarak. Sanskar bit his lip smiling. Tarak found Ragini on the way and spoke loudly “Sanky won't you tell me about your lady love” Ragini paused hearing him and looked at them.

“What you want me to tell you? I myself don't know anything other than name. To find that also from Adi Bhai I  tried all the circus you know” Sanskar spoke dreamily. “That's why I call you clown” Ragini who approached him hit on his head with her book. “Oh Ghajni it pains” Sanskar rubbed his head annoyed. “Then what you should have asked Pari maa directly your alliance also would have fixed by this time” Ragini chuckled. “I thought she will get jealous. But she is trying to help him. I think I only misunderstood their friendship” Tarak spoke in his mind looking at Ragini who was teasing Sanskar and he was pouting. “Excuse me I have a call to make” Tarak excused himself.

“So Jeejaji” Ragini tickled Sanskar. “Hey dare you call me that. I'm always your Ghajni and you will always be my Ghonchu friend” he hugged her. She smiled widely in his hold. “I wish our friendship remains same Sanskar” she wished in her mind. “So tell me now how to woe your younger sister?” he asked her pouting. “I will teach you but on  a promise” she forwarded her palm. “Promise” he placed his palm on her palm. “So much trust on me Sanky?” she bent her head a bit. “More than myself” he smiled widely.

“You will never ever mention to Pari maa about me or Ishimaa because I don't want her suffer due to it remembering maa and papa's divorce and all those old memories” she pleaded him. “I promise. But you also have to come for Pari Bhabi's delivery which is during vacations” he held her hand and she nodded in agreement. “That's like a good girl” he hit her forehead playfully. She opened her mouth and chased him.

“I know. I'm really sorry for that. It was just a misunderstanding. I know because of this you have to plan your travel but I couldn't avoid it” Tarak spoke to someone over the phone. “Phew” he sighed disconnecting the call. “Thank god everything cleared on time. Otherwise” he nodded his head and looked up.

********.********

“Oops I'm sorry” Sanskar apologized to someone when he collided with the person near the clock tower on Sunday. “That's okay” Shesh wiped the juice which spilled from his can on his fur coat and looked up and stood numb for few seconds. His memory traveled back to Pari's reception party when he saw Sanskar for the first time – After saving Ragini from falling when he was walking to the dance floor his mask fell and his face was visible to Shesh but it was difficult for him to recognize.

“Everything fine?” Sanskar waved his hands in front of Shesh who came back to reality. “I just felt maine apko kahi dekha hai” Shesh reasoned. “Indian?” Sanskar looked at him surprised. And Shesh nodded his head.

“Hi I'm Sanskar from Mumbai” Sanskar forwarded his hand. “Shesh from Darjeeling” Shesh shook his hand. “Darjeeling really. My bro stays there only” Sanskar spoke enthusiastically. “That's great” Shesh smiled at him. “Yes now I remember. I have seen you in my best friend's sister's marriage” Shesh spoke and tried to confirm if he was the same person.

“In India?” asked Sanskar. “Yeah. I think it was last year” Shesh showed his forefinger. “Last year I have attended only my Bro's marriage. Did you attended my Bro Adi and Pari Bhabi's marriage?” Sanskar asked excited. “Yeah Pari dee's marriage. She is my best friend Vikram's elder sister” Shesh smiled at Sanskar. “I'm sorry I didn't had enough time to know everyone of Pari Bhabi's relatives. I returned to London same night” Sanskar looked apologetically. Shesh clenched his fist when he realized it was him only.

“That's fine. Happens” Shesh smiled. “Good that he doesn't remember his dance with angel” he spoke in his mind. They both interacted for some more time and Shesh departed from there and Sanskar walked back to his hostel.