CH-13

The room's darkness was scary. He left a breath making the dust fly momentarily. He wondered how the dust was depended on air for it's movement. As per the creation rules everything on earth is depended on other thing. It sounded similar to the Universal Gravitational Law he studied in college.

******Flashback*****

“I will go there” said Sanskar getting up. “Sanky no. You know it's dangerous” Ram spoke. “Dad she is my wife and I will snatch her even from death” said he.

“Shesh is dangerous than death Sanky” Vikram spoke. “And my love is stronger than his obsession and I will prove it” said he. “You don't know him Sanky. He will not harm Ragini even if he has to sacrifice his life for her. But if someone tries to snatch her from him he will not end their life but will make their life a hell” said Vikram.

“And moreover we can't exactly track his den” said Raman. “Yes. Even I have gone to his den but my eyes were always covered with black cloth until I reach the main gate and 10 kms radius across his bungalow is equipped with jammers which will make any cellphone non working. Only after you enter the gate if you switch on the mobile his den can be traced. That too for a very short span of time” said Vikram.

“That means..” Rohan spoke. “That means only I can let you people know about the exact coordinates of his den and...” he paused. “You may lose your life if he came to know about your intentions” said Raman. “More precisely for knowing Ragu's location I have to lose my life” said he smiling with tears in his eyes.

“Vikky” said Rohan. “I deserve this Rohan. Somewhere I'm also responsible for Pari dee's death by encouraging Shesh in this business. I have to repent for my mistakes. I'm the worst brother in the world” said he painfully.

“You are the best brother in the world” Ragini's voice made him jerk and he looked at the direction from where the sound came.

“Ragu told me to give you this message on your birthday next week” said Rohan forwarding the video. Vikram held it and looked at it.

“If I could live my childhood again I would definitely ask your company bro. You are the only reason I don't miss Pari maa so much. I love you and I will always love you. Happy birthday big bro. I don't know I will be able to meet you again but you know we are always connected through our hearts. Happy birthday again” she gave him a flying kiss and the message ended.

Momentary presence of her made Sanskar's heart flutter with joy. How much he missed her no words could describe nor the emotions could describe.

“So it is decided Vikky will go there tomorrow night” said Ram and Vikram nodded his head in positive.

“Yess. Got the coordinates” screamed Raman as Vikram's mobile switched on when he was being thrown from the cliff. God heard his prayer.  “Now it's time for the conclusion for mission DEVIL” Raman spoke forwarding his hand. Sanskar placed his hand and then Rohan and Adarsh shook his head and at last placed his hand and they formed a fist group.

******END of Flashback*******

A drop of blood fell on the ground as the door opened with a creaking sound and made the light rays enter the room. He heard foot steps and after some time a pull on his hair.

“You can't separate her from me. She is in my soul” Sanskar smiled looking at Shesh who had held his hair and lifted Sanskar's head. The blood in his mouth had covered his teeth.

“And you can't separate me from her as I live in her fears” Shesh smirked throwing Sanskar's head away. “You won't get her love ever Shesh whatever you try. Even if you kill me, you won't win her” Sanskar's words stopped him at the door.