Chapter 15: Lions Guarding Castle Walls

Chapter 15:  Lions Guarding Castle Walls

CAMRYN'S POV

"Camryn, are you sure you're going to be okay here alone?" My dad asked and I nodded.

"I have a lot of homework to do, see." I said, flashing him my papers.

"Alright, love you Camryn, see ya." He said before kissing the top of my head and leaving my room. My whole family was going to a Stormy Copper band practice but I convinced my parents to let me stay home because I had a lot of work to do. My dad was worried because he thought I would kill myself or invite Chris over and get pregnant or something. I understand he went through some things in his past, but he needs to trust us more.

After about thirty minutes of work, I decided to take a break because I was really stressing out. I hate math so much. I went downstairs and looked in the fridge for somethign to drink when something caught my eye. One of my dad's beers. I've always wondered how beer tastes. One little drink won't hurt, right?

I wrapped my hand around the cold glass, pulling it out of the fridge. I popped off the cap and took a drink, a smile spreading across my face. That wasn't too bad! I took another sip, going back upstairs, bottle in hand. I finished my homework as soon as my family came home.

"CAMRYN! WE'RE HOME!" My dad shouted. I looked over and saw the beer bottle on my desk. Shit! I grabbed it and ran to my window, opening it up and throwing it into the neighbors yard. I rushed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, trying to get the smell out of my mouth before running back into my room and sitting down. I sprayed perfume all over my room to try to hide the smell. My dad opened my door and smiled at me.

"Get your work done?"

"Yeah, just finished."

"That's my girl." He said with a smile, kissing the top of my head before leaving.

"ALEX! DID YOU DO SOMETHING WITH MY BEER?" My heart dropped into my stomach. "THAT WAS MY LAST FUCKING BOTTLE!"

"CALM DOWN BRANDON! YOU NEED TO CUT DOWN ANYWAY! THERE'S CANS STILL!" He groaned loudly, opening up a can. "I WAS CHILLING IT SO I HAD A COLD BEER WHEN I GOT HOME." I gulped.

"Brandon, calm the fuck down. I don't know where your fucking beer went. The can is cold, just drink it and shut up." I groaned, laying down on my bed.

***

It was one am and the whole house was asleep. I've been tossing and turning for hours, not able to get to sleep. I snuck downstairs and opened the fridge, pulling out a can of beer. I went into my room and scrolled through my phone as I drink the can. I slipped the can under my bed, quickly brushing my teeth before getting back into bed and falling into a deep sleep.

*****************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short but no! Camryn!

Listening to Trashin' The Camp~ Tarzan

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!