Chapter 147: Andy's Date

ANDY'S POV

*One Week Later*

I sighed and parked my car, getting out of my car and going into the restaurant.

"Reservation for Biersack." I told the host. 

"Right this way." He said, leading me to a table set for two. I sat down and he walked away. I shook my leg and tapped my fingers on the table. I was so nervous. I haven't been on a date with someone other than Harley in about forty years.

I waited for thirty minutes until I heard a voice.

"Andy?" A woman walked up to the table.

"Jackie?"

"Hi." She smiled, shaking my hand. "Sorry I'm late."

"Hi, it's fine." I said, shaking hers as she sat down. We talked for a bit, the waiter bringing us our drinks. We ordered our food and it was served to us.

We kept talking as time went on, the both of us getting a little less awkward as time went on. All of a sudden, she accidentally knocked her water over, it spilling directly onto my pants.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, jumping up and grabbing my napkin, trying to dry my pants.

"Oh my god Andy, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, accidents happen." I chuckled, sitting back down. We kept talking and she went to move her hand, only it hit her glass of red wine and spilled all over my white shirt.

"Andy!"

"God damnit." I sighed. 

"I'm so sorry." She apologized with a sad look on her face.

"It's fine." I said through gritted teeth. We kept talking, and then she pulled the table cloth a bit, my food dumping right in my lap.

"Oh that's just fucking great." I sighed, standing up and pushing the food to the floor.

"Andy! I'm so sorry!"

"Check please!" I called.

"Andy." She begged.

"It's fine." I mumbled, paying the bill and walking out, Jackie running out after me.

"So, I'll call you?" I just looked back at her and then got into my car, driving home.

*The Next Day*

"So Andy, how was your date?" Ashley asked. The band, Brandon and I went to a bar to just hang out.

"A fucking disaster." I sighed, drinking my beer.

"What happened?" Jake asked.

"First of all she was thirty minutes later. She was really pretty and nice though. First, she spilled her glass of water on me, then she spilled her glass of red wine on my white shirt, and then she accidentally pulled on the table cloth, dumping my food onto my lap." I huffed.

"Damn man." Jinxx said.

"Even I've never had a date that bad." CC said.

"It was horrible!"

"Well, are you going to try it again?" Brandon asked.

"I really don't know. I don't think I want to go through that again."

"Not all dates are that bad, give it one more try." Ashley said.

"Fine, I'll think about it." I sighed, finishing my beer.

*************************************************************************************

Should Andy try again?

Listening to Welcome To The Black Parade~ My Chemical Romance (IDGAF how much you miss them, don't cry about it in the comments please)

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER