3

Dean sank to the ground looking around the room, his version of heaven was a bunch if his favourite memories. The memory playing at the moment was a hunt he did with his dad and Sammy, they had been after a werewolf and the three of them had sat around a fire laughing. He took the little bottle out of his pocket and just rubbed it absently, the actions had calmed Cas earlier. It made him wonder what an angels grace was in heaven, he decided it must be exactly like their soul that was why it could talk to him and it was crying. Cas would turn up at the bunker soon and find him and there was nothing he could do but wait for a reaper to bring the next soul up and hope he could catch it in the process.

He sighed loudly and placed a gentle kiss to the bottle, "so its just you an me until I can get out of this mess, I'm sorry that I don't remember being here before with you, I want you to know that if I did remember I would have let you know down on earth, we would totally be together right now and I would keep you safe even if that meant you having to zap me left right and centre to protect you my darling." The soft sobbing had stopped and his name was whispered again. "I am going to get you home one way or another Castiel and when I do I am going to waste no freaking time in making you a Winchester, do you get me you will be Castiel Winchester, I swear to you I will remember everything this time and we will be happy together. I am going to read you so many freaking books and we will play and laugh and kiss all the bloody time."

He decided his best option in getting news on the next reaper train out of this dump was to find ash and get him to tune his systems to find them. He tried the door but it was sealed, he threw his weight against it to open it but Metatron had found a way to seal him into the room with no escape. He bowed his head and started to pray. "Cas, I know you are only human now but if you can hear this I need you to help me reverse the spell I am in a bit of the mess and your feathered pal is a mighty douchbag, please help me."

Castiel was alone again safely parked in the garage of the bunker and he wasted no time in attempting to finish the job he had started earlier. As soon as his eyes were closed his mind drifted back to the sensations he had felt earlier, each image was so vivid that he could have sworn if was actually Dean doing it. It didn't take long for his imagination to take him to the breaking point, he gripped the seat, the dash and anything he could reach as his body tensed for the release he moaned Deans name loudly, everything around him didn't seem to matter all that was important was Dean. He found his release and cried out loud, everything in that moment matter each imaginary whisper each hot raspy breath on his neck, the gentle traces of Dean's lips on his body. They all felt so real and so hot. He gently flopped back into the seat his body spent as he breathed Deans name one last time. Castiel heard his name being called in Deans voice and he sat up straight, if he could hear Dean then surely the other man would have been able to hear that, he hadn't been quiet about it he had assumed that he was alone. He quickly cleaned the mess and tried to calm the flushing in his cheeks at the thought of being caught like this. Dean's voice echoed again but it sounded very distant and almost like a prayer not someone calling out. He got out the car and tried to follow the sound but it was most defiantly in his head.

Castiel tried to home in on the voice to listen to it further, if it was a prayer then he would have to focus on it to listen. He focused on the words in his head. "Cas, I know you are only human now but if you can hear this I need you to help me reverse the spell. I am in a bit of the mess and your feathered pal is a mighty douchbag, please help me." It was a prayer, he tried to find Dean in the bunker. He needed to know where he was and what spell the idiot had preformed this time. If he knew Dean it would probably have something to do with separating the soul from the body.

"Listen buddy, we have been through a lot and I don't know if I will be able to take this jar home with me. I know that I will be able to take you if you get inside me. If I take your grace you can come home and we can transfer if back when we get there. I am not risking leaving any part of you here with that monster of an angel flapping around and making your life hell." Dean used the angel blade to cut his arm, he popped the lid on the bottle and held it to his arm. "Come on baby, I am letting you in we will be one even just for a little bit." The blue light slowly trickled through the cut, Dean winced as it stung on his skin. He would be strong for his angel, once Castiel's grace had emptied into the cut dean pressed against it, it was gone in seconds. "Thanks for healing that for me." he muttered resting against one of the trees.