9

Gabriel sat on his and Sams bed with his legs crossed, his bump rested in the middle. He sighed happily rubbing his fingertips across the lump. He tensed suddenly a sharp pain hitting him in his chest followed by a lump raising in his throat. Something was wrong with Dean, Gabriel knew his brother-in-law was hurting he could feel it. Sam came in at that moment freezing when he saw the pained look on his angels face. He fell onto the bed next to the angel his palms finding the pregnant swell of the others stomach. "Is everything okay baby? Is something wrong with our baby? Can I get you anything?"

Gabriel chuckled albeit humorously and pained, he softly ran his fingers through the mop of brown hair on Sam's head. Tear ran softly down his cheeks as he spoke through the pain. "I'm fine, something is wrong with Dean, he is hurting I can feel it. He needs me but I can't get to him and I don't know why, its like something I'm being blocked." His voice cracked on the last words as he broke into violent sobs. "I should be with him Sam, he's my nest mate we shouldn't be apart this long, I miss him." Another round of sobs broke out of his throat and Sam pulled his angel close. "I need Dean!" Gabriel whined.

"It's okay baby," Sam cooed his fingers running up and down Gabriel's back with just enough pressure to loosen his aching muscles. "I'm sure Dean is okay, he is with Castiel. You know as well as any that our Cassie will smite anyone who even so much as looks at Dean wrong."

"I know but I should be there, Dean's my brother and ... and I-I love him Sam." Sam let out a small and muffled laugh into Gabriel's shoulder. Gabriel whimpered, "Don't you dare tell him I said that, he'd never let me forget it." Sam looked up and placed his lips softly to Gabriel's.

"So, you silly angel, do you know if I am getting a niece of a nephew?"

"I can't say for sure but I think your getting two nephews and a niece, you're also getting a daughter." He finished with a small smile. Gabriel knew his baby was a girl he could feel it, he could sense her.

Sam chocked for a moment before catching himself. "They're having triplets? No wonder Dean has been such a bitch lately, I couldn't imagine having one baby let alone three growing inside of me." Something else clicked in Sam and his face fell, he gazed wide eyed at Gabriel. "We're having a baby girl?"

Gabriel nodded, "I think so my love." The angel yawned the pain had stopped but only to be replaced with exhaustion. Sam shuffled them both with his giant sasquatch arms, he laid with the angel pressed right up against his chest both arms wrapped tightly around the smaller man like this being was the most precious and valuable thing on earth and needed to be protected. He fell asleep thinking about how his sasquatch wouldn't ever let anything bad happen to him or their weird little family.

~~~~~~~~~

Dean woke up not knowing what time it was. He felt a weight on the bed behind him but he knew it was his angel he could tell even without looking. He turned around to face Gabriel who was curled up in a little ball, he looks like a kitten Dean thought absently. He shuffled closer to the smaller angel slinging one arm around his waist and producing his wings to drape over the pair like a tent. "You're in my bed," he mumbled happily placing his soft lips to Gabriels forehead. He could see the angel had been crying.

"You were hurting and I couldn't be here, I failed you De."

"Oh baby." Dean cooed pulling the angel as close to his body as he could. "I wanted you here Gabriel, I really did but there was no time and it would have been dangerous for you. It was just the doctor and Cas, that doctor she warded the room with some invisible spells to keep the babies safe. You were right I had three of them. I could feel you though how upset you were, knowing you were hurting was almost as bad as the pain of having someone else elbow deep in you." He place another soft kiss to the older angels head. "I love you too by the way Gabriel, you will always be my big brother."