10

Dean sighed happily as he looked around the cots. He had three credit cards to max out and that meant he could give his babies anything they could ever want. That was exactly what he intended to do. Cas was walking beside him with a large cart for the baby store they had decided furniture was the first step as they were the biggest. The shop assistant looked at them when they piled four DIY cots in the cart. "I had triplets and my brother had a daughter." Dean offered as some sort of explanation. She nodded still looking wary but smiling anyway. They walked over to the highchairs to get them for the babies. Cas pointed out one with a bumble bee pattern, Dean like the one with the cow skin pattern, a third was blue with little black cars that reminded Dean of his baby so that was dropped in the cart too, the final one was pink with angel wings for Gabriels baby. They grabbed play mats and toys before heading to pick out clothes.

Cas barely got to look at the clothes as Dean went full out picking up items and cooing excitedly at how adorable they were before piling them into the cart some boys some girls and a lot of neutral ones he loved the clothes with bees and kittens on them. They were mostly whites and yellows. Cas laughed wrapping his arms tightly around Deans waist and nuzzling his nose into his husbands neck. "You have no idea how much I love you."

"Your only saying that because I had your children." Dean said blushing.

"Oh and now you go ahead and blush, could you just stop being so perfect." He kissed Deans neck and looked at the selection of bibs Dean was holding. "Those are lovely baby." Dean just nodded face still beautifully flushed. "What's on your mind?"

"Just, its nothing okay."

"Hmmmm?"

"I'm just so lucky to have the angel of my dreams."

"I'm the angel of your dreams?"

"You should know that, I'm sure you knew before we even got married."

"I might have had an idea but I would never have addressed it, I feared too much about making you uncomfortable and at that time you needed me as a friend."

"So considerate, now please lets stop this chick flick moment before I burn up and die." Cas just laughed at his husband snuggling into his neck before walking back over to their cart. Dean walked over and dropped the pack of bibs in. "I love you too you silly angel." He walked away his face still red and Cas laughed.

They finished their baby shopping cart loaded so high it was overflowing. Cas zapped the larger items home and Dean piled the small bags into the trunk of the Impala. He strapped the three car seats in the back and looked at it a small smile creeping on his face. "Who ever thought my baby would be so suited for all the little babies. Although if you plan on getting me pregnant again we might have to retire baby and get a people carrier."

"You'd get rid of your car."

"Oh Chuck no! Just retire her keep her in the garage take her out for long drives to the beach while uncle Sam and uncle Gabriel are looking after the kids."

Cas sighed with a smile, "Dean Winchester you almost gave me a heart attack."

Dean laughed happily his eyes bright shining with love as he looked at the angel. "Come on lets go get the paints so I can get home and start on the nursery and play room." Cas just nodded focus on his task to get everything home.

~~~~

Gabriel was sat on the bed singing softly to the little caramel egg. Sam had been in the other room watching Deans eggs so he decided a few Enochian nursery rhymes wouldn't go a miss. "I'm going to teach you how to fly little princess, I wonder what your daddy thinks of the name Mary Ellen Winchester."

"I love it." Gabriel looked up grinning. "Might have to ask Dean first incase he wants to call one of his babies Mary."

"Oh I already asked. We agreed I could have Mary and his daughter will be called Joanna Beth Winchester."

"That's amazing." Sam sat down picking up the egg and placing a soft kiss to it. "You wait till you get your little wings out here I am going to spoil you rotten baby. I'm going to ask your mommy something now." He put the egg back in Gabriels arms and then dropped to his knee on the floor beside the bed. Gabriel stared at him wide eyed as he brought a little box out of his pocket. He opened it and inside was a silver band with Enochian etchings on. "Will you marry me Gabriel."

"Yes, oh my God yes."

He slipped the ring on and Gabriel looked at it, the engravings said forever and always. "I may have got help from a couple of friends." Sam looked sheepish for a second before smiling. "I did ask your father for your hand first by the way, I prayed directly to the big man upstairs and then this morning when I woke up there was a note on my beside table with the single word yes on it so I think that means I'm good." Gabriel laughed and pulled Sam close kissing him hard.

"You're incredible Sam, my special Samsquatch." Sam chuckled his forehead pressed softly against Gabriels. They both sat up a little when the heard a knock at the door. "I guess that's Bobby here to see his grandchildren."

Sam got up to open the door. His smile only widened (which he thought had been impossible) when he saw Bobby's bags. "You moving in then old man."

"Less of that you idgit, I might be old but I ain't afraid to shoot your ass." Sam just laughed throwing his arms around the man. "I'm staying till I see four sets of tiny wings running around these halls." Sam nodded and moved dutifully to the side to let Bobby in.