6

Dean rested his head on the pillow of the uncomfortable doctors bed. Castiel sat by his side in a chair holding his hand, he gave it a soft squeeze. He had flown them up to San Fansisco to see the special angelic doctor. The white room was huge and full of medical equipment some that Dean recognised and others that he didn't, a few of them looked painful. Castiel explained the room was so big because they needed the space to check Deans wing growth to make sure they were suitable for flying. A beautiful blonde in a white coat appeared at the door way. "Mr Winchester," she said cheerily bouncing into the room a smile plastered on her glossy read lips. "Castiel." She bowed her head to Dean's husband before taking a sit on the other side of the bed looking at Dean. "How are you feeling Dean?" she asked with another beautiful smile.
"I feel okay, thank you. My back aches a little but I suppose that is too be expected."
"Indeed, just a few growing pains, have you been massaging the muscles Castiel?"
"I try my best, Deans a fidget bum." He said with an affectionate gaze in his husbands direction. Dean blushed slightly.
"It tickles." He muttered bowing his head causing a slight chuckle from the doctor.
"Has he experienced any side effects to the merging of your grace and his soul? Typical symptoms would be fevers, burning pains or patches of feathers going missing." Castiel shook his head and she smiled. "Can you pop your wings out for me Dean?" Dean focused hard causing his wings to come into sight. Castiel moved slightly narrowly avoiding being bashed by a wing. The doctor went to work quickly checking their span making notes on paper as she went. Carefully she checked over the feathers from top to bottom humming approvingly at their condition, she felt along the top of the wing making Dean chuckle as he felt the doctor feeling the muscles and bones. "They are in perfect condition, he should be flying before you know it, they still have about 5 foot left to grow before thy reach full sized but the muscles have developed very quickly. Are you using them every day?"
"I try to learn new tricks with them." Dean said proudly that he doctor approved of his wings .
"Very good Dean, I hope Castiel is praising you for all your hard work." Castiel puffed up proudly beside his husband and Dean nodded. The doctor told Dean to put his wings away again and he did with very little effort. "I am afraid one of the procedures will be relatively painful as I need to check the condition of your soul with the grace, yours too Castiel, but we can leave that till last to remove any discomfort from the other checks." Dean nodded he wasn't afraid of any pain he had been through enough of it in his life he had just learned to grit his teeth. "Lets check you oil glands see if your wings are able to get the right amounts of oil, the oil your glands create should be massaged in once a fortnight to increase your feathers strength." She felt he fingers down Dean's spine until she found a little lump just under the area his wings connected to his back. She rubbed it softly and Dean blushed.
"I-I don't feel comfortable with you touching there." He said his face turning an even darker shade of red and Castiel took his hand to comfort him.
"I'm sorry," She said removing her hand and rubbing oil between her fingers. She was sporting her own blush and Castiel growled deep in his throat. She bowed her head almost submissively and walked to the piece of equipment with a screen. She told Dean to lay back placing some cold jelly on his stomach, she rubbed a white wand over it and a picture came up on the screen, she pointed at something it all looked like mess to Dean she pointed out the areas inside that sounded normal and then pointed out the area that their babies would grow in.
"I-I ha-have a wo-womb?" Dean asked looking at the screen, "But I'm a guy."
"Your an angel Dean." Castiel said softly, his eyes glued to the screen.
"Have you consummated your marriage?" The doctor asked pushing slightly harder against the womb area. Dean blushed and Castiel chuckled softly nodding to the doctor. He loved seeing the shade of pink in his husbands cheeks. Dean Winchester was the most fierce hunter in the world even angels feared him and yet here he was blushing after being asked about sex. She pushed harder still and Dean whined at the discomfort, Castiel squeezed his hand looking at him. The soft look in his eyes said more then his words could have done, Dean felt himself relax into the soft gaze. "Dean I would like to see you in two months for another scan."
"Why? What did you see?"
"Nothing serious, I would just like to keep a tab on the development of your new body." She was talking to Dean but her gaze sat on Castiel. "I advise learning to fly as soon as possible, your physical skills are more important to develop you can study the softer parts of your training later."
"But I have to write a paper for professor Rothman."
"I can write you a letter for professor Rothman, telling him I have advised that you need to learn physical skills before the academia of angel academy." Dean tried to decide what Castiel and the doctor could be trying to convey in each others eyes. Castiel looked angry but then his gaze softened with a sigh. "Lets get this session over, I am sure Dean is dying to get home and try out flying with you Castiel." The doctor said rolling her sleeve up slightly. She took a piece of thick plastic and told Dean to open his mouth. She popped it in and told Dean to bite down hard, he complied and she put her had to his bare chest pushing slightly. The pain was incredible when her hand slipped inside Dean's chest merging with his body so she could check his soul and grace, he bit hard feeling tears falling down his cheeks as he gripped tightly to the sheet on the bed willing his body not to move. She pulled out and he took a deep raspy breath spitting the plastic out his mouth. Castiel wiped the pad of his thumb over Deans cheek pulling the tears away.
"You did great Dean." He whispered softly with a kiss to his husbands cheek. Dean hummed softly nuzzling into Castiels shoulder placing soft kisses there. The doctor was already writing down more notes and a prescription for Dean, she handed it to him and he looked at the words.
"What are these for?"
"They are vitamins to help you develop correctly and to strengthen your body, you should go get that filled at the little pharmacy down the hall while I check your husband over correctly, I need to make sure the piece of your soul Castiel now has in him is working well with his grace." Dean got off the bed testing everything before bidding the doctor goodbye and leaving the room to fill the prescription.
"What was the real reason you need Dean back in two months?" Castiel asked the doctor with a dangerous edge to his voice, his eyes shimmering with his grace.
"I saw something in one of his scans but it could be a fluke with the machine and I would like to check again in two months to see if it is still there."
"What was it?"
"It is a little to early to tell but I think ..."
~~~
Dean sat outside the room a little blue bag gripped in his fingers. He fumbled with the top gently biting his lip waiting for his husband to be ready to leave. Castiel emerged from the room looking slightly more pale then usual. Dean decided it could be due to hunger neither of them had eaten in quite a while. "Would you like to go get something to eat Cas?" He asked softly.
Cas smiled tucking his arms around Dean's waist, "sounds like a plan angel." He placed his lips firmly onto Dean's and smiled playing gently with the sandy hair on his lovers head.
Dean felt like they needed something cooked so he took Castiel to a restaurant down the street from the doctors surgery. They ate happily, Dean loved the happy noises his husband made when he ate something he liked. Castiel flew them home promising Dean the first flying lesson when they got up in the morning.
~~~
Dean was awake early that morning, he was excited that he might be able to learn how to fly that morning. He jumped out of bed leaving Castiel sleeping and he slipped into his flannel pyjama bottoms trotting barefoot to the kitchen to make breakfast and coffee. He felt famished so he made a huge pile of scotch pancakes drizzled in syrup and chocolate chips. He also cooked two huge plates of bacon and eggs with some toast on each plate. He nodded happily at his creation piling it all onto a tray with coffee and cutlery, breakfast in bed was always a great idea when it came to waking his angel.
Dean walked down the hall carrying the tray carefully, he nudged the door to their bedroom with his bum gently calling Castiel's name. His husband grunted unhappily at being woken but soon rolled over when the smell of bacon reached his nose. He sat up and Dean chewed his lip thinking about how adorable the guy looked when his hair was even scruffier and his eyes full of sleep.
"I brought you breakfast in bed." He said gesturing to the tray he was holding. Castiel scooted over slightly leaving room for the tray and Dean to get on the bed comfortably. Dean settled everything down and they ate their breakfasts in a comfortable silence, Dean easily ate the most between the two of them and Cas just smiled. After they had cleaned their plates they both drank their coffee, Dean moved the tray so that he could scoot closer to the angel. He had never been one for being cuddly but with his angel it just felt right to be pressed up tight against his body.
~~~
Castiel took no time to teach Dean the basics he knew that Dean had control over his own wings now, he had learned that himself. He took Dean by the waist flying them both high into the air, Dean looked down below him the garden of Eden was beautiful, they were high up, he could see miles of grass below, wild horses were grazing happily on the grass beneath his feet. he looked up to smile at Castiel but gulped when he spotted the evil grin on his angels face.
"Goodbye Dean." Castiel said letting go of his lovers hips sending Dean plummeting to the ground below. He chuckled at Deans scream, falling backwards his wings curled to his side so he could catch up with Dean. Deans wings did their job perfectly stopping him before he could reach the ground. Castiel swooped behind him grabbing his hips and extending his own wings to steady himself, he chuckled nuzzling Dean's neck. "Chase me baby." He whispered, "I'm sure you want revenge." Before Dean could answer him he had shot off into the sky. Dean didn't focus on moving his wings he just wanted to throttle Castiel. He found himself face to face with his husband.
"I'm going to kill you," he hissed, "I could have died."
"I had faith in you." Castiel chuckled wings pressed in as he fell backwards stopping inches in front of the ground Dean followed, he aimed to fly past Castiel grabbing his waist on the way past. He forced his wings to disappear as he fell softly onto the grass Castiel pressed tightly to his chest.
"Caught you." He muttered placing soft kisses to his husbands plump lips. Castiel sighed softly his own wings retracting as he kissed back.
"you did a great job Dean." He muttered. He closed his eyes leaning his head against Deans. He yelped suddenly at the rush of wings and the thud on his back, opening his eyes he realized they were back at the bunker on their bed. "Did you just..." Dean nodded interrupting him.
"I am a fast learner and I think I deserve a reward now." Castiel laughed pulling Dean closer with a snap of his fingers they were both undressed bodies pressed against each others. Their breaths were ragged and kisses heated, Cas reached round and found Deans oil gland pressing gentle circles to it causing Dean to whimper.
"Like that?" Castiel breathed, Dean nodded grinding into Castiels hips. "Wait and see what its like when my tongue is on it." Dean groaned at the idea his wings beating forward with a life of their own. Castiel ran his oil slick finger through Deans feathers touching the heated muscles causing Dean to whimper and shudder under his fingertips. His husband looked wrecked eyes rolled backwards in pleasure. "Kneel in front of me Dean," He growled pushing up on his elbows. Dean obeyed and Castiel rewarded him, his tongue finding the ring of muscles. Deans body melted into Castiels touch as he slid on finger in still using his tongue. It didn't take long for Dean to be loose enough to take Castiels cock. He pushed himself in until he was in as far as he could go. He placed his hands on Dean's chest pulling him up so he had his back to Castiel balancing on his dick. They both groaned as the angle allowed even deeper access. Castiel thrust into his husband one hand snaking to palm at Deans hardness, he nibble gently at the tips of Deans wings working his way towards the sensitive tissue of his back. He licked his tongue across the oil gland and Dean yelped thrusting himself hard onto Cas. Castiel felt Dean stiffening around him he knew his own orgasm was close. "Come for me Dean." He whispered softly biting at Deans ear. Dean came hard muscles clenched around Castiel pushing him over the edge as they rode out each others orgasms.
"Need to do that again." Dean moaned as he flopped back against Castiels chest. The other man withdrew himself falling softly to the mattress not letting go of his husband.
"I am only just getting started." Cas purred eyes closing softly, he whispered in Enochian and Deans wings retracted as he rolled both of them to their sides. He listened to Deans soft even breathing as he fell asleep. Everything was perfect.