Chapter 7

It would have been a normal day for me except for the fact that my doorbell rung at exactly eight A.M..

"Skye...you um..you have a visitor?" the first thought that popped into my head was Gabe. Maybe he had come by to ask me out on a date or to the movies or something. But as I headed down the stair in my pajamas and robe I realized I was so wrong.

"Do you want anything...Clay sweetie?" there was this feeling in my stomach that made me fear going down the stairs and making my presence known. I took in a deep breath and then continued to walk down the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing here?" clay looked up from the brownie he was eating in my kitchen. My mom quickly got up and went upstairs to her room quietly.

"Skye you could have said you were going to use my name or just me in general in your little podcast."
"Little podcast?! I'll have you know I'm going on Ellen to talk about it in about a week or so." I walked over to the coffee maker and began to make myself coffee.

"Skye is that really true?" I got totally quiet because of the fact that I had just been caught in a lie.

"....I don't know I mean... My podcast isn't small okay! It literally went viral after I made the first one. So I'm sorry if you are pissed because I exposed you for who you are."
"I mean I'm mad...I'm not mad-"
"Oh my god clay make up your mind, every since doing this one favor for myself everyone from the past loves to pop up and say how I am bothering their life."
"I'm sorry but Skye we need to talk about this"
"What is this clay! There is no this between us!" we both paused for a second, we had stopped our one sided argument. "Get out of my house Clay, I don't want you here"

"Skye can we just-"

"Get out of my house clay!" he looked at me wanting me to take back what I had just said but I just wandered over to the coffee machine to pour my coffee in a mug.

I poured my coffee in a mug and hopped up on the counter and sipped my black coffee looking at clay pointedly. "What are you waiting for? Go the way you came in." I pointed to the door across the room.

I took him in for the first time since he had come. He had stopped wearing that stupid band aid on his forehead, his eyes had gained color and his face even looked brighter. He was doing better; a lot better than when I was there.

I watched as he left out the door but not before turning back to look at me with a frown all while I pretended my coffee was the most interesting thing in the world.
*****

After a few hours I hefted myself up from my bed. Another day another podcast. I took a elastic from my scar ridden wrists and put my hair in a sloppy ponytail. I sat down at my computer and punched at the keys so I could log myself in. I looked at the blue microphone and it looked at me back.

My mind got fuzzy as I thought about my life and all of its entailments. I clicked the button and began to record.
"Hey guys... Its Skye... This one is to you Kevin, aka...my real dad."
*****
Y'all I'm just gonna put a small trigger warning on this part it's not gonna be horrible but just a heads up.

"Kevin you were the first man to ever break my heart. You were also the first man to taint my body; in more ways than one. As a little girl I didn't really realize what you were doing wrong Kevin, I honestly just thought every little girls daddy called them a slut, a piece of shit, a waste of space, I also thought that their dad's pushed them around and hit them and forced them to do things little girls shouldn't do; But then I realized that was just my dad. My awful, cruel, mouth breather dad. I will never forget that one day, that I basically just became a walking corpse"
*****
Skye age 13
A/N Brace yourselves...

I sat inside my bay window taking in all of the night sky.

Tonight just the moon was out; there were no stars at all. The moon was all alone, just like me.

I heard my door creak open and I debated staying in the window or jumping into my bed. I did the latter not knowing that it would hurt me the most in the long run.

"Skkkkyyyeee I know you're awake." I shut my eyes faster than the speed of light and pretended to be asleep. I felt the bed dip down, accommodating for his weight. I trembled my breath hitching. I prayed to God or anything out there that would help me, but suddenly I felt something in my back. "So little miss Skye your mom's gone to sleep, and you know how she is about waking her up. So how about you and I do some grown up things." I began to hyperventilate. I wasn't stupid I knew what his underlying motive was.

I tried to slide away from him, but his big arms pulled me back to the middle bed with force. He chuckled in my ear. I shuddered. He said one last thing to me before I lost my innocence forever. "Don't say anything".
*****

Present day

"Hannah you weren't the only one that was raped. All the time, almost every day behind closed doors I was made into some filthy slut. Finally my mom left my dad after she caught him in the act one day. It was something that has scarred me for life. I know I said earlier that clay took my virginity but he took my consensual virginity.
I'm not hating on Hannah baker or anything but all I'm trying to say is she killed herself over something she could have fixed if she had tried harder. I mean she didn't want to give Bryce's name and that's ultimately why she couldn't report him. Hannah if your listening in your grave or something; you could have gotten past it. You could have prosecuted Bryce but...you chose not to... That's not anyone's fault but yours."  I took in a sigh along with a dragged out sniffle "stay tuned in..."

A/N
Hiya great peoples of wattpad. Thanks for continuing to read this book, I can't believe I got like 150+ reads on this little fan fiction Lol. So thanks to all who have read this far, you are greatly appreciated.
Well I hope that chapter didn't have you too messed up cause I didn't want it to be really graphic. Well that's all I have to say right now. Stay tuned in!

Otaku shut-in out!!!!