Chapter 2

Here is the next chapter :) 

Sorry for the long wait!! Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett

I woke up the next morning and quickly hurried towards Jenna. I leaned towards her bed and kissed her cheeks softly. Her eyes opened and she waved at me, making me smile.

"How are you baby?" I asked softly as I picked her up, wrapping my arms tightly around her tiny waist. "I'm good mummy... Why did you not come yesterday?" Her soft voice asked, caressing my ear. I pulled away a little and kissed her forehead softly.

"Mummy was held up by work... But now I'm here. Come on let's get you ready and going" I stated and ignored Jenna as she started to protest. She really hated to go to school but I needed to send her. Once I had dressed her up, I stepped outside my flat and quickly drove to her school. Dropping her off, I made sure that she tagged along with one of her teachers. I drove to the super market as I had to get stuff for Jenna and all the food was getting over.

I parked the car and made my way towards the super market, smiling at Lauren as she made her way towards me. "How are you Scar?" She asked as she hugged me tightly. "I'm good. Its nice to see you" I said earnestly as I pulled back and Lauren smiled.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around" Lauren said and turned around. I made my way towards the food section and started to stuff vegetables, fruits, juices, cheese, cereals in my trolley. I stiffened as I saw a man standing just a few feet away from me. As if sensing my presence he turned around and I cursed as I saw that it was the same guy from the night before. Lucas.

I quickly turned away and concentrated on finishing my shopping. I could feel his eyes burning holes in my back and it made me very uncomfortable. I had just gone a little further when I felt his arm wrap around my shoulder and pull me back. "Hey baby" his voice tickled my ears and I tried to pull myself away from him.

"What do you want?" I asked irritated and stiffened as he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on the flesh of my neck. "Haven't I made it clear enough?" He asked sarcastically and I pulled away from him. I bit my lips as I noticed his eyes look at me with so much desire that it left me breathless.

"I have no idea as to what you are talking about. Now, if you will excuse me I need to go" I said coldly and watched a look of amusement wash over his face. I turned around and made my way towards the checkout counter and quickly paid the money.

Not waiting for another minute, I hurried to the parking lot, only to see Lucas standing in front of my car. I hissed under my breath but couldn't feel the desire that pulsed through my veins on seeing him.

"Just leave me alone" I stated as I neared the car, glaring at Lucas all the while. He had an amused look on his face which pissed the shit out of me. "I'm not leaving you alone baby, you need to go out with me" He said as if commanding me to do something.

I left my trolley and stepped closer to him, pointing a finger to his perfect face. "First when you ask someone on a date, make sure you don't make it sound like a command. Second dream on, I'll never go out with you" I shouted and turned around.

Before I could walk away, his hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me back. I could feel his firm chest on my back and it was having some very bad affect on my body. "You want me and you know it. Then why fight it!" He said as his hands trailed up and down my arm, leaving a trail of weird tingles. "Leave me" I struggled as I tried to get out of his grip but there was no use. He was too powerful.

"Stop fighting" He growled and pushed me against my car and leaned over me. I gasped as his lips sucked on my neck. I felt my nipples tighten and the moisture between my thighs increase. I felt him stiffen and she slowly pulled away. I gasped as I saw a weird glint in his eyes and pushed him away with all my might.

"Please leave me alone. I don't know you" I shouted and noticed him wince. I quickly ran towards my trolley and picked up my stuff, making my way back to the car and stuffing it inside. I noticed that Lucas was still standing there but ignored him.

I drove away, watching his reflection fade away.

I entered the club, making my way towards Cooper. He smiled at me and then turned around to attend to his customers. I patiently sat there, waiting for him to finish. "Hey Scar" Cooper grinned as he kissed me lightly on my cheek. "Hey Coop, busy day?" I asked pointing towards the huge crowd gathered around the bar.

"You could say. How is Jenna?" I started to answer when a customer shouted, making Cooper wince and look at me apologetically before he turned around and left.

"All alone I see?" A voice whispered softly in my ears and I turned around to see a guy smiling at me. He was 6 feet tall, dark brown eyes. "I'm with someone" I spoke quickly and then regretted it when his eyes narrowed and he looked around the crowd.

"I don't see anyone claiming you as his" I frowned at his choice of words but didn't say anything. Looking at him I could feel myself getting scared as he looked at me with unbound desire... Why was I scared of him? When I wasn't scared of Lucas giving me this look? I shook my head and slowly got up from my seat, stepping back.

"I need to go, so please excuse me" I said firmly and passed him. I let out a breath as I didn't notice him following. I entered the changing room and quickly started to unbutton my shirt, when I felt a hand close over my mouth. "Scream and I will kill you" the same voice from the bar spoke.

He slowly turned me around, pushing me into the locker kissing me roughly on my lips. I screamed as I tried to get away but he tightened his grip on my hand, and bit my lips. I cried as he roughly tore my blouse, attacking my breasts with his hands.

"Please" I whimpered as his nails dug into my bra. I cried out as I felt my nipple bruise. Suddenly the man was pulled off me and I slid onto the floor, trying to cover my body with my hands. I felt someone touch my shoulder and shuddered as I felt the currents flow through my body. I raised my eyes and noticed Lucas standing there looking at me worried.

"Are you alright?" He asked roughly, removing his jacket and putting it over my little body. I nodded, but a few tears escaped my eyes, making him turn angrily towards the man. "Don't" I shouted as I noticed the condition the man was in already. Lucas turned towards me and slowly bent down, picking me up in his arms. He carried me out of the changing room, in the VIP area where I could see his friends. He cleared his throat and all his friends scrambled out making me laugh.

We sat next to each other quietly and I looked down at my hands, biting my lips. "Listen" He started slowly and I raised my head and turned to look at him.

"I am sorry" He said after struggling a bit and I looked at him in astonishment. Why was he sorry? "I shouldn't have treated you the way I did, but I fuck up with things like these... Just go on a date with me and if you decide that you want nothing to do with me then I'll leave and stop getting after you" He said looking at me directly. I looked back at him and slowly nodded my head, smiling back.

"Thank you" He said, his voice going deeper, his eyes turning dark. I struggled to breathe as he lowered his head and roughly pressed his lips against mine, making me forget everything. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, opening my lips as he seeked for my warmth.

My nipples tightened as his fingers slowly, but teasingly brushed against them, making them hard to a point that hurt. My pussy cried out for a release and I could feel the wetness growing. Lucas pulled away breathing hard and I blushed and looked down.

I had just made out with him, a man that I rarely knew. He pulled my face up kissing me briefly once again and I smiled.

"I will pick you up at 8 tomorrow? I already spoke to your manager for giving you a day off" Lucas said grinning and I looked at him surprised. "So sure of yourself?" I asked and he grinned at me cockily.

I laughed quietly and slowly turned around to leave.

I froze as a thought hit my head. I hadn't told him about Jenna. Would he really want to go on a dare with a single mom?

----------------------------------

U could say that I am moving fast but I am trying to experiment with this story.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I am very busy with my college studies.

Enjoy!