Chapter 7

Hi everyone!

As promised, I am back and uploading.

VOTE & COMMENT

xSexyChika

Note: My writing style has changed tremendously, so I request you all to go brush up on the previous chapters. No sexual content in this chapter.

P.S- I am also currently looking for an editor, so if anyone would like to volunteer, I would be grateful. PM me for the same.

***************

Scarlett

Warmth. I felt immense warmth and hugged the source closer, snuggling as I drifted in and out of dreamland. I shivered slightly as I felt a hand trace my hips and that immediately woke me up.

Opening my eyes, I hesitated and turned around to see Lucas, on his back as he stared up at the ceiling of the room and continued to trace my hip. I was sure he could feel my state on his face, but he continued to be deep in thought.

Using this to my opportunity, I took my time to take in his features again. He was absolutely gorgeous and I honestly wonder what a man like him was doing with me, especially since I was a single mother. He was a complete mystery. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed as I remembered last night. I jumped on him, almost begging for sex but he held back.

There was almost an invisible force that linked me to him and it scared me. I had Jenna to think about and no matter what I felt, I had to make sure Lucas was safe for her, even though he had tried his best to explain how Talon was now after my daughter and I, was she really safe around Lucas? I felt like such a bad mother, realising how easily I had let Lucas be around Jenna.

Pushing myself away from him, I pulled the sheets upto my chest, since we both were still naked from last night, looking down at the blanket as I felt his eyes shift to my form. We were both quiet, lost in our troubling thoughts as we waited for the other to break the awkward silence. 

"Scar.." Lucas started but was cut off by a knock on the door. Shit, Fuck. Jenna. She always came knocking to my door incase I slept in.

"Put on some clothes" I hissed as I quickly jumped from the bed, throwing his discarded clothes towards him and quickly dressed in my clothes from last night.

Turning towards Lucas I made sure he was dressed and I stepped towards the door pulling it open. My little girl was standing there, dressed in one of her pink dresses, her hair tied up untidily as she tried to do her pig tails. She basically looked like a mess, but she was my cute mess.

"Hi Baby" I murmured as I quickly bent down, scooping her into my arms.  I could feel my arms flexing from her weight, she was growing up way too fast.

"Mommy, missed you" Jenna gurgled against my throat as she buried her face in my neck.

"Missed you too baby. You want some breakfast?" I asked, as I dropped a quick kiss on her head, as she kept her face in my neck.