Chapter 4

I need one of u to please make me a cover for Darkest Desire

If you are interested please send it on

sexychika@gmail.com

Here is the next chapter and this is going to be a full book, mostly. I'm still not sure!

Enjoy!!

Vote and comment!!! :D

-----------------------------------------------

Scarlett

I paced around the room nervously, waiting for Lucas to make an appearance. I had send Jenna away to Andrew for the day. She had been happy to spend her time with 'Uncle Andrew'.

Jenna still didn't know that Andrew was her father, I had spoken to Andrew about it and he wanted to keep his identity hidden. I never pushed him again about it. I sighed in frustration as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a simple dress, that hugged my figure perfectly. It was dark blue, with a square neck and a slit on the side. I matched it up with a pair of black criss cross heals.

When I finally calmed down, I sat on the counter, taking deep breaths. I felt like a teenager going on a first date. The bell rang just after 5 minutes and I quickly made my way towards the door, opening it to reveal Lucas standing there in a pair of black formal pants, white shirt. I smiled as I ran my eyes over every inch of his body and blushed when his eyes connected with mine. He had been watching my every move.

"So, where is the reason as to which i would run away from you?" He asked casually leaning against the door, his dark eyes watching me. I licked my lips and felt as if sand had been stuffed in my throat. He hadn't even said hi or how good I looked.

"The reason isn't in today" I said trying to be nonchalant and noticed his eyes narrow with anger. "You better not be married or have a boyfriend" Lucas growled, his body and voice dominating me. I shivered as I felt turned on and gasped at the wetness between my thighs. "Uh... No, I don't" I stuttered and watched him smirk.

"Then let's go" He said holding out his hand for me. I stepped out of the house, not before grabbing my phone and clutch. I locked the door after me and made my way towards Lucas's car. I wasn't really good with names so I had no idea which model it was, just that it was a BMW.

Lucas rode in silence and I looked out of the window, taking a deep breath. His scent filled my nostrils and I fidgeted in my seat, feeling pathetically turned on. My nipples started to harden and I badly wanted his mouth there. I gasped in shock and shook myself mentally. I shouldn't be thinking like that.

"I suggest you stop thinking whatever you are as I am very close to pushing you in the back seat and having my way with you" Lucas growled and I noticed his nostrils flare. I gulped and tried to think of Jenna and my heart instantly grew with love.

"What are you thinking of?" Lucas snapped and I could hear the hint of anger in it and wondered why. "Family" I muttered and he snorted but didn't say anything. He stopped later in front of a formal restraunt and I smiled at how nice and huge it looked.

I opened the door and stepped out, waiting for Lucas. He stepped behind me, but before I could step further he stopped me and pulled me back, making me face him. "Do you love anyone?" He asked, his voice cold and controlled. I frowned at his question then thought over it. "Yes" I said simply thinking of Jenna and noticed a look of hurt pass his face before he nodded and became expressionless.

We reached the reception and I noticed the receptionist nearly eye raping him. I looked down, feeling pathetic. "A table for two, under Alberti" Lucas said smoothly and I noticed her eyes widen. "Sorry Mr Alberti. Right this way" She said hurriedly and I frowned at her reaction. Why did everyone seem to know him except me?

I took a deep breath as she led us to one of the most secluded areas and gave me a glare before turning away. Once we were seated I turned my complete attention to him. "Why does everyone seem to know you? I haven't ever heard of you and I have been here for the past 12 years of my life" I said and noticed him looking at me shocked and confused.

"I own the Alberti Industry" He said and I gave him a look of confusion before my eyes widened in shock. The Alberti business consisted of electronics, transport, airlines, textiles and god knows what. He had be a billionaire.

"Counting my worth?" He taunted and I looked at him hurt. "No" I said and looked down at the menu card. "You know I am curious" he said and I looked at him, waiting to elaborate. "I think your just out on this date because of my money, the act of not knowing me and all that. I mean you are in love with someone else" He snapped the last bit and I looked at him hurt, not saying anything.

I slowly got up from my seat and glared at him, tears shinning in my eyes. "I am sorry you feel that I am after your money. Thanks for the wonderful time, I will find my way home" I said softly turning around. "Oh! One more thing, the person I 'love' is my 6 year old daughter" I said and turned around, without waiting for his reaction.

I wiped the tears that spilled over, wondering why I was crying for him. Crying for a person I rarely knew. I caught a bus and stopped at Andrew's house, knocking on the door. I glared as he opened the door and noticed a girl lying in his shirt without Jenna. "Where is she?" I snarled and noticed his shocked expression. "She is sleeping" He stuttered and I stormed into the house and checked all the rooms until I found her. Without waiting, I pulled her up and walked out of the door, ignoring Andrew's call.

When I reached home, I stiffened as I saw Lucas sitting on the stairs looking down on the ground. "Can I help you Mr Alberti?" I asked quietly not wanting to wake Jenna up. Lucas looked at me with an unreadable expression. I side stepped him and laid Jenna on the couch before walking out again.

"If you don't mind I would like to sleep" I said and started to close the door, before he stuck his hand in the middle. "I am sorry" He said earnestly but I didn't utter a word. "When you said you loved someone I just snapped. Didn't mean for it to happen and go so ahead. Please forgive me" He begged. "You can go" I said and closed the door on his face, before making my way to Jenna and tucking her in the bed.

"You come first baby, you always come first" I whispered and made my way to my room. I sat in the bed thinking about Lucas. He had still come to apologise even after knowing I had a daughter, so what was I to make of it? He hadn't gone running from me...

I stepped into the club the next day and smiled as I noticed Cooper sitting alone in the bar. "What's up?" I asked as I neared him and saw him glare. "What's wrong?"

"You went out with Alberti?" I frowned at his question. "Its none of your concerns Cooper" I retorted and started to get up when he pulled me back down. "It is when I'm in love with you" He snapped and I looked at him shocked. He sighed and let go of me. "Well, I was expecting you not to be happy about this" Cooper grimaced and got up, leaving me sitting there all alone.

Cooper loved me? Coop? God! What shit was I in?

I was pathetic. I hadn't seen Lucas in over three days and Coop had been ignoring me too. Well, I guess I did deserve it but it was his fault, shouldn't he be apologising... Wait! Who was I even talking about?

I sighed and decided to skip work today. I sure as hell wasn't in the mood. I needed to do something else. I frowned when there was a knock on the door. I quickly opened it and gasped as I saw Talon standing there. I felt fear fill my body but he just smiled.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you. Just give this to Lucas Alberti" and with that he handed me an envelope and turned around and left. I stood there looking down.

What the hell just happened?

--------------------------------

Am I moving too fast? Please tell me!

Vote and comment

Enjoy!! :D