Chapter 3

I can't seem to thank you guys enough for all the votes and comments on this story :)

I never really expected it to do so well as I wasn't sure you would like Scar being a single mom! Here is the next chapter! :)

Vote and comment and enjoy!

<3 ya biatches :P

__________________________________________________________________

Scar

I looked up at Lucas as he smiled at me. I couldn't let him come over to my house to pick me up. I couldn't let him see Jenna.

"Why don't I meet you here at the bar? I'll be here around 8 and then we can go wherever you want?" I offered as I watched him looking at me curiously and tried my best to keep my expression neutral. "Alright, I guess... but if you really feel so insecure with me then I won't force you..." He started and I cut him off by raising my hand.

I felt his gaze burning through my body, making me breathless. How could I want a man whom I had never met before? Was I going crazy?

"I have some family issues, so it is best if I meet you here. It isn't regarding you." I said softly and he nodded. "I better get going to work. Thank you for today" I said, blushing a little and quickly turned around. As I reached back into the changing room I noticed that the man was no longer there and realised that I was still wearing Lucas's jacket. Quickly shrugging it off, I changed into my dress and left my hair open.

Walking out I noticed Lucas and his friends sitting at different tables, each one occupying the seat that I was allotted to. I turned to look at Lucas and raised my eyebrow making him wink at me. Is this how he wanted to play? I made my way back to the employees section and asked Tory, one of the other waitresses to exchange tables with me. When she noticed all the men, she enthusiastically agreed and made her way to my tables. I winked at Lucas making him frown at me.

I laughed slightly and made my way towards Tory's table and froze as I saw the man from before. He was glaring at me and he had over 3 other guys sitting next to him. I bit my lips, feeling my body shiver in disgust as his eyes ran over my body. I made my way slowly towards them, making sure that I had enough distance in between.

"Hello! Welcome to Darkest Desire. I am your waitress for tonight, so can I take your orders?" I asked taking a deep breath and was glad that my voice didn't waver.

"Where is the man from earlier, the one who saved you?" His deep voice cut in and I watched in horror as I was pulled on the seat and pushed between all of them, so I was sitting next to him and his friends making sure that no one interrupted us.

"Where is he?" He asked menacingly and pushed me hard against the table, pulling me into his lap, so that my legs were on either side of his. I knew that no one would come asking me what was wrong as there were so many people who openly had sex out here. Darkest desire, was an apt name for this place.

"Please, let me go" I begged as his hands etched towards the edge of my dress and I stopped breathing. How was I going to call for help now?

"Let her go" Lucas voice rang clear from behind me and I turned behind to see all his friends standing behind him. There were total six of them compared to the four men.

"What if I don't?" The man glared pulling my head down and sucking on my neck. I tried to push him away but his nails dug into my arm making me cry out in pain. Suddenly I was pulled back and I winced as I was roughly pushed behind Lucas's body. I watched in shock as his friends attacked the other guys, leaving Lucas alone for him.

"Who are you?" Lucas growled as he sniffed the air and I watched confused, yet fascinated as to what was happening.

"I am Talon, from the north" He grinned standing up and I looked away, feeling sick as I saw his erection stretching against him pant. "You got an interesting little female there. Mind if I want to share?" Talon grinned winking at me.