Chapter 5

Hey there people! :)

Here is the next chapter! Vote and Comment and Enjoy! I am mostly planning to make this into a short story as I don't want to involve many twists, but I may just end up making it into a full story! :)

Due to some family issues I haven't updated both my stories, so I hope you can understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett

I slowly made my way to Jenna's room and sat next to her. I didn't know what Talon wanted with Lucas, but why was he asking me to deliver his letter? Maybe it had something to do with their talk in the bar? I barely remembered that conversation between them, but I knew it had something to do with me.

I slowly got up and made my way towards my room. I picked up my cell and decided to call Andrew. It was time that I visited Mr Alberti.

A- Hello!

S- Can you come baby sit Jenna? I need to go somewhere! I won't take more than an hour.

A- Sure, I'll be on my way.

I cut the call and quickly got ready and dressed myself in a pair of jeans and an off shoulder shirt. I patiently waited for Andrew as I started to cook breakfast for Jenna. I jumped as I felt something tug on my jeans and smiled in relief as I saw Jenna standing there looking at me with her adorable face.

"Good morning sweetheart" I said kissing her cheeks, making her squeal as I set her on the table. I turned towards the scrambled eggs and quickly filled a cup of hot milk and put it in front of her. Jenna smiled at me and dug into her food when the bell rang.

I hesitantly stepped towards the door and was glad that it was only Andrew. I didn't want Talon finding about Jenna, somehow I had a bad feeling about all this... How did he even know where I lived?

"I'll be back soon" I said and Andrew nodded making his way towards Jenna. I closed the door behind me and made my way towards the bus stop. I tucked the letter into my purse, not wanting to lose it.

Finding the main building of the Alberti Industry wasn't tough as it was so well known. I stepped inside and instantly felt out of place in my simple pair of jeans and a tank top.

I made my way upstairs to Lucas's main office, noticing a reception desk. I made my way towards the girl and cleared my throat. She looked up annoyed and I could see her disgust as she looked at me in my clothes.

"What do you want?" She asked rudely and I flinched by the venom in those simple words, that could be used this harshly. She was in her mid twenties, blonde and pretty but sure as hell arrogant.

"I am here to see Lucas, it is something important" I said quietly, yet firmly. Just because I didn't look fancy didn't mean that I would take insults from anybody.

"Do you have an appointment?" The girl asked raising her eyebrow and I gritted my teeth in annoyance. "No, I don't. But I need to meet him urgently" I shouted loudly causing the girl to glare at me murderously.

"First of all women you can't barge in demanding to see an Alberti as god knows how many times it happens a day. I can't let you go in without an appointment as Mr Alberti is busy in a meeting" The girl said firmly and I sighed in defeat, knowing that she was only doing her job.

"Thank you" I murmurred and turned around to leave. I heard the door open behind me and quickly stopped to look over and noticed Lucas coming out with an elderly couple.

"Lucas" I shouted and instantly his eyes drew towards me and so did the couples. I felt aware of him once again. My body seemed to have a mind of its own as I felt desire pulsing for him. His face was washed clean and he was wearing a crispy blue suit, making him look so handsome that it made me want to cry.