CHAPTER NINE - The Start

CHAPTER NINE

Panay ang tawanan at kantiyawan nina Alexa, Claire at Justine and they've been on the dance floor plenty of times already.

Mukhang mga lasing na ang mga ito.

Alexa doesn't care no more about her appearance, she's been in a roll this evening and having so much time.

Alexa already has her head down on the table while Justine and Claire seems to fight back their sleepiness because it's already morning and the Bar will soon to close in an hour.

Nasa ganitong posisyon ang tatlo ng lumapit ang dalawa ni Yvo at Nicole sa table nila.

Both of them seem to have finished their business with one another and contentment was written all over Nicole's face.

Yvo look at Alexa who is already fell asleep in the table, hinanap niya talaga ang dalaga at dahil kokonti na lang ang mga tao sa bar ay nakita niya kaagad kung saan ito naroroon.

Hinawakan niya ang balikat ni Alexa and tries to wake her up. "Alex, wake up" Untag niya rito pero ungol lang ang itinugon ng dalaga.

Napatingin naman si Yvo kina Justine at Claire. "Do you guys personally know each other?" Tanong niya sa mga ito.

Mukha namang nagising ang diwa ng mga ito ng makita si Yvo, bago sumagot ay nagpabalik-balik muna ang kanilang tingin kay Nicole bago nag-aalangan na sumagot.

"Y-yesss" Magkasabay na sagot nina Justine at Claire.

Nag-aalinlangan ang mga ito sa pagsagot dahil kailngan nilang maging maingat na hindi mabuking ng binata na magkakakaibigan sila nina Nicole at Alexa or else they'll be in a big trouble.

"Yvo, let's go" Pag-aaya ni Nicole sabay kapit sa mga bisig nito.

Napakamot ng ulo si Yvo at nag-aalangang sinagot ang dalaga "I'm sorry but I have to bring him home" tukoy nito kay Alexa.

Nagtaas naman ng kilay si Nicole and look down at her friend. "You're referring to her?" Hindi siguradong tanong ng dalaga.

Yvo laughs and Justine also smile with him "Yes, it's 'Her'" Pagkukumpirma ng binata.

Nagulat naman ang mga ito ng biglang tumunghay si Alexa, still looking so drunk "I'm going home with Justine" she said drunk and point at her friend.

Lihim na ngumiti si Nicole.

"I'm going with you, Justine" Alexa said sweetening her voice while leaning on Justine.

Pinanlakihan naman ito ng mata ng kaibigan, trying to give her signal that someone is watching her.

"Wwwhhhyyy." She throws tantrums and pouts "I want to go with you" she cutely said.

Justine awkwardly laughs and Claire joins him. He taps Alexa's shoulder more heavily trying to get Alexa on her mind right now. "Yes Dude. Ok. You're going with me" He said firmly.

Yvo was just there standing at their front, he was in awe when he heard Alexa which he believes in her natural voice not the manly accent that she always do. He can't help but to look at her more precisely when she began acting cute and different, different from what he see her.

"She'll go with me" Yvo said.

Alexa finally look up to him with a frown on her head and her lips on pout.