CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - The Heated Encounter

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Alexa sit still in the shot gun seat next to Yvo while he is busy maneuvering the car.

"Why do you look so nervous?" Yvo ask and chuckles.

He glace at Alexa dahilan para iiwas ng dalaga ang tingin dito. "I'm not" Pagtanggi ni Alexa.

Alexa inhale and exhale at the same time. Everything feels weirder for her now.

Being with Yvo gives her butterflies in her stomach and she's afraid to accept it.

"Act what you normally do. Why are you so nervous" Yvo said again at tawa na naman nito ng mahina.

Sinamaan ito ng tingin ni Alexa. She has showed him her fake courage just to win her plan but now suddenly she was wavering.

Being torn in her games.

"I told you I'm not nervous. Don't overthink" She replied back at Yvo.

Tumango-tango ang binata. "We're going to meet Clyde and Vince at the near restaurant"

Pagkaparinig ni Alexa ng pangalan na Vince ay agad pumasok sa isip niya ang pagtatagpo nila sa resort at ang pagtanggi niya na nagkita na sila dati.

Napakagat labi ang dalaga. 'Why do I have to meet him again' anang isip niya.

Naunang bumaba si Yvo nang sasakyan at agad din naman niyang pinagbuksan ng pinto ng sasakyan si Alexa.

Alexa just look at him and Yvo just smiled back.

"Let's go" Anyaya ni Yvo sabay kuha ng kamay ng dalaga.

Alexa looks surprised but she keeps silent. 'It seems things are going into plan' Anang isip niya.

She wants to rejoice but something is disturbing her and it's not a good sign.

Dinala siya ni Yvo sa loob ng resto, his warm hands and enclose with her which makes Alexa to be more distracted.

Dumako sila sa isang mesa kung saan nag-aantay sina Clyde at Vince.

Agad ang pagbangon ng kaba sa dibdib ni Alexa nang makita ang dalawang lalaki, their presence are so intimidating.

Ngakatinginan sina Alexa at Vince bago naupo ang dalaga.

"Whats up Dude" bati ni Yvo sa dalawang lalaki.

"Fine. Just waited for you for half a minutes Yvo" Sagot ni Clyde sa kaibigan with his blank expression.

Naiiling na sumingit si Vince. "As usual"

Hindi na naman pinansin pa ni Yvo ang mga ito at idinako ang atensiyon kay Alexa. "I hope you guys don't mind that I bring my fiancé with me" sabi ni Yvo sa mga ito sabay ngiti ng malapad.

Napataas ng kilay si Vince saka sinipat muli si Alexa, he has been eyeing her since they arrive. "You seem very different from before the last time I saw you" He said talking to Alexa.

Alexa awkwardly laughs "Y-Yeah. I guess people can change that fast" she smiled at Vince.

Tumango-tango si Vince saka uminom ng tubig. "But you look like the same person that I saw on the resort before as well" He said, a little smirk appeared on the corner on his lips.