CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - Loss the Game

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Alexa feels the awkwardnes in the air while Yvo keeps on staring at her.

She's still sore from last night and seeing him right now gives a mixed feeling at her.

"Uh-ahm- I'll go down in a bit' she utters silently enough for Yvo to hear it.

Yvo slowly nods and look away "Ok. Take your time. I-I have bring you food' he said standing up and walk towards the door.

Right after he close the door, Alexa immidiately sat up at her bed and bring her knees close to her.

She's having mixed emotions. Her head are clearer now and everything seems to sink on her head at this moment.

Everything planned now is in chaos.

Alexa lower her head and started to cry trying to be silent as possible.

Her shoulders are shaking so hard while she covered her face with her hands while sobbing continously.

She feels so torn but the worst thing is... she has fallen... she has fallen inlove with Yvo Sebastian and now she dont know how to continue anymore.

"What should I do..." she mutters while still sobbing.

*******

Yvo is at the Garden trying to empty his head.

Alexa's approach is cold after what happened last night.

Yvo bite his lips while walking back and front.

'Did she didnt like what happened last night?' or 'Did he done something wrong?' He keep repeating the same thoughts in his head.

He exhales loudly as this is making him crazy.

He stand still for a while, still thinking as he dont want the thoughts he have on his head right now.

"Kuyaaaaaa" Lapit ni Cairo kay Yvo at kapit sa binti ng binata.

Nauntag sa pag iisip si Yvo at nilingon ang nakababatang kapatid.

Cairo's all crampled on his leg. "what happen, Cai?" he asked and lower his head.

Nakasimangot na tumunghay sa kanya ang nakababatang kapatid. "Mom said we are leaving! She said you are not coming with us!" lalong sumimangot ito at saka umiyak ng malakas " I dont like to leave, Kuya" Hagulhul ng bata.

Yvo sighed and get Cairo and bring him to his arms.

Panay ang hagulhul ng bata sa bisig ni Yvo.

"You'll be back not soon but it will not be long, ok. I'll visit you. Dont worry, I'll bring your Ate Alexa with me also" He said comforting Cairo. "Dont be sad, Cai" saka tapik tapik nito sa likod ng bata.

Cairo squeal "I dont like" patuloy prin ito sa pag iyak.

Yvo scratch his head, Cairo's tantrums has started.

Nang nakita ni Yvo ang kanyang ina ay laking pasasalamat niya at agad na ibinigay sa ina ang bata.

Lalong nagwala ang bata at pilit na sumasama kay Yvo.

Tina-try namang pakalmahin ng ginang ang bata. "Kuya will go after us, Cai. Sshh... We'll see your Gandma also, dont you like it" soothing na sabi ng Ginang.

Medyo tumahan na naman si Cairo sa bisig ng ina at marahang tumango tango, medyo sinisinok pa ito dahil sa pag iyak.

"Also Kuya Benedict?" inosenteng tanong ng bata.