Chapter Three

Two days have passed since Anakin's disturbing dream, he and Obi Wan are finally off the transport and in the Alderaan system, it is truly time for thier mission to start and Anakin knew as well as anyone that he must remain focused on the mission. A jedi not focused or anyone not focused for that matter could put themselves and others lives at risk and in danger. Anakin looked to Obi Wan for a clue of what to do, or who/ what they were looking for anyway; Masters Windu and Yoda weren't exactly clear to begin with, Obi Wan caught Anakin's eye and nodded silently saying to follow him and they'd soon have an indication of what needed to be done. The space port was busy, (as most usually are) they made their way cautiously through all the commotion, trying to draw as little attention to themselves as possible; That's when Anakin noticed her staring at them, he kept his gaze on her the entire time he and his master walked through the masses. Anakin couldn't quite put his finger on it but there was something that just seemed dark and maybe even a little bit dangerous about her, it unnerved him to be quite frank, upon seeing the nearest alley way Anakin grabed Obi Wan and pulled him into it, he wanted to tell him who he saw; maybe she was the one they were looking for. Startled by his apprentices' move Obi Wan spun around to face his padawan. 

"Anakin what in the blazes are you doing!?" he snaped clearly annoyed with the disruption of his own thoughts. "master I am truely sorry, but I just wanted to know if you saw the same girl watching us that I did, she was medium height and had a copper color to her hair." Anakin started to grow nervous as he was describing the mysterious girl to his master, shifting his weight anxiously from one foot to another, realizing that Obi Wan was waiting for him to continue. Taking a steadying breath Anakin continued, " I almost missed her but then I picked up on her presence because she started moving from the shadows to keep up with us, there's something about her master, I can't quite put my finger on it but I sense it. She's conflicted she has a job to do, but I don't think she wants to really do it. Master do you think she is the person or thing we are looking for?" Obi Wan looked almost pensive and remainded silent breifly before placing his hand on Anakin's shoulder and then  answering his padawan. "This was very observant of you, good job my friend perhaps she is who we are ment to keep tabs on, we should be vigilant if we run into her again perhaps it would be wise if we observer her for a while, and then make contact with her; for as of now we do not know for certain what her role is, and our reasons for being here are not yet concrete."  Nodding his head in agreement Anakin smiled to himself, he always enjoyed when he received praise from Obi Wan, moving back out onto the street of the city they were in, Delaya from what both he and his master could tell was a fairly peaceful planet. "Strange that the concil would send us here, there appears to be nothing even remotely dangerous or off about this planet, I can't even sense one single solitary problem, well with the exception of that girl i saw at the spaceport, this must be another one of the councils tests."  Anakin thought to himself he got the feeling that Obi Wan felt the same way because he could see him nodding his head as well, and smiling slightly as if to say he understood completely what Anakin was thinking. They both continued swiftly down the street Obi Wan only slightly ahead of Anakin and they made their way to a non descript abandoned building, perfect for keeping a low profile as well as a base of opperations. Once they made sure that no one had followed them or seen where they were planning to make up camp, the two went in and Obi Wan then decided that he would go and contact the Jedi Council, and suggested that Anakin go out and do some research about the planet on which they were currently residing, He trusted that his young apprentice wouldn't cause trouble and Obi Wan as a friend wanted to show Anakin that despite what everyone else thought he did think Anakin was capable and trustworthy. Smiling and beaming as he bowed Anakin nodded his head turned on his heels and vanished back out into the streets to see what he could see.