Chapter Four

Her footsteps were light, and she was moving as quickly as possible trying to stay at the same pace as the two jedi she was supposed to be following, Her Copper hair lay in waves and the sun shone and reflected off of it making it look even more shinny then it normally was. Suddenly the two jedi stopped and veered off into an alleyway, Blast it! she thought to herself maybe they had seen her, or sensed her presence; however unlikely that was she knew that she had been careful, but maybe the cute younger one (I think he was the Jedi Apprentice) had seen her, she hadn't exactly done the best job at seeking cover at the appropriate times; No matter she would find them, finding things was her specialty. 

"Raelyn! Raelyn! Where are you?!" she could hear the shouts of her younger sister Cora. Multi-tasking like this would be difficult but when she was hired for this job, the man who hired her knew that she'd be playing more than one role at once. Shaking her head Raelyn headed off in the direction in which her sisters voice was coming from, she would find her Jedi later that much she knew. Once she was back in the wide open area surrounding the space port, Raelyn located Cora. Cora was on the cusp of being a teenager and Raelyn wasn't exactly looking forward to that, Cora was a beautiful girl and many people told them that they were the most beautiful girls in the city; Perhaps that is why the strange man came to her requesting her help. Whatever the reason was she didn't mind, Raelyn loved to help everyone she met, and never once asked many questions or needed a reason to. This time though there was something different about what was being asked of her, she never spied on anyone before in fact she never even had to follow anyone before either, none of this made sense to her; but she did what she was told, that is how she was raised. 

Upon locating her sister she walked up to her and they linked hands, walking through the market place they could finally get to their errands, Raelyn knew she'd have to find her Jedi again but that would have to wait until she was no longer with Cora, he little sister need not know what she was being asked.. well more like ordered to do.  Raelyn sometimes wondered if she should have declined the man's offer even though he said that she could trust him, that he meant well, Raelyn wasn't so sure. A cold and brisk wind began to blow through the market place and both girls began to shiver, they turned and headed in the direction of home; Raelyn knew she would not be there long, just long enough to drop her sister off and maybe even change her clothes, then she'd be back out and on the search for her targets. 

Finally alone at last She thought as she made her way out into the darkening day, she'd be quick just a brief sweep of the city tonight then A full on hunt tomorrow; this much she was sure, she would locate them. Luck was certainly on her side because just as Raelyn was about to give up and go back home for the night, something wonderful happened.. she found the Jedi Apprentice.

Quickly crouching down behind the nearest object as fast and as silently as she could she waited, she knew he'd get up and leave; especially if he had sensed her coming, or even felt her presence he would know that she was watching him; her heart beat wildly in her chest and Raelyn tried with all her might to get her heart to slow down fearing that just the loud thumping of heart would let the Jedi Apprentice know where she was hidden. 

Raelyn's body tensed as she finally heard the young boy leave, but he didn't do at all what she expected him to do, no he didn't leave to go find his master; it looked as if he was moving to confront her. Raelyn knew this much she must not get caught, she crawled quickly back the way she had come then proceded to get up and sprint as fast as her legs would carry her back home, smiling because she had gotten a good look at the Apprentice this time, and one thing was for sure, he was very good looking; because of that one fact she knew that she would very much love and enjoy keeping tabs on them for that strange man.