20 Questions

"What's your favorite color?"

"Green."

"Alright, not a shock." Jayden chuckled.

"Yours?"

"Hey! You can't just ask the same question!" She scolded.

"You never asked the same question. As I recall your question was a sentence while mine was a word."

Narrowing her eyes Jayden responded, "Fine. Red or black. Why did you attack New York?" Might as well dive right in.

"I was tired of being in the shadow of my brother. Why do you ask?"

"Curious. Would you have stopped it if you could have?"

"Yes. Do you have any siblings?"

"Not blood siblings. Why didn't you stop it?"

"It was too late and nothing would have changed. I would have simply been killed as well at that point. Who are your siblings by bond?"

"Their names are Pheobe and Al." Jayden smiled. "If you had a chance, would you try to redeem yourself?"

"That's what I am doing. Why are you asking these questions?"

"Simply curious as I said. Would you join the Avengers to fight evil?"

"I would have to put up with my brother but I would. Would you?"

"I suppose I already did. Do you regret what happened in New York?"

"Every day. What made you join?"

"Safety of my friends and family. Then, I'll ask a question from Fury. Will you join? Obviously there would be consequences if you ever killed a civilian but that's an issue for another time."

Loki now stood at the door. "I would have to speak with Fury, but yes. I have realized that what happened in New York was wrong and I would be willing to even join the Avengers to redeem myself."

Jayden nodded with a true smile.

"Thanks, Loki. That's just what I wanted to hear. Fury?" The loudspeaker in the room buzzed before Fury's voice sounded.

"Fine, but he's your responsibility, Jayden." Jayden nodded and quickly opened the glass door from the control panel, immediately leaping forward and throwing her arms around Loki's neck.

"This is great! Now we can always have civilized conversations!"

A few seconds passed before the wolf realized her position and leaped back, ears lowered and wings tinted red.

Clearing her throat she turned to leave the room, "L-Let's go let the other Avengers know. I would assume they have all been gathered by now."

Her mind continued to spin as she left the room, cheeks flaming red.