Wolf (Loki and Avengers fanfic.)

ATTENTION ALL: First, please excuse grammar and spelling because I'm on my iPod. It's hard to write on it haha. Ok so thanks for reading, if anyone is. Please please fan comment vote and review!! Lastly, blah blah blah blah, don't own Avengers or Loki (sadly) so yeah. Thanks again!! 

NEW ATTENTION: 2014: THIS STORY WAS SOMETHING OLD I HAD ABANDONED BECAUSE IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS I HAVE EVER WRITTEN BUT I PROMISE-I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED WRITTING IT AGAIN-IT GETS GOOD AROUND THE SIXTH CHAPTER. PLEASE, TRUST ME AND REEEAADDD!

~~ Ar

Blocking the uppercut aimed at my jaw I quickly twirled, twisting the arm and forcing the man to the ground. "That's what you get when you mess with a wolf." I growled. The 'mugger' tried to pull out of my grasp but didn't get anywhere. I threw my hands down, and he fell, slamming his head on the concrete. As I blinked I felt my eyes change back from a fiery red to their normal gray.

"Who the hell are you?" The man asked amazed at my abilities. As i turned I felt my hood fall around my shoulders.

My almost silver blonde hair spilled down my back and I twitched an ear. My wold ears leaned forward and moved my tail from under my long coat, raising it as it bristled. I shrugged the coat off of my shoulders and smiled at the mans face as his eyes rested on my white feathered wings that were slowly changing to a darker color.

Smirking I stepped closer to the trembling man. Kneeling down next to him I whispered quietly in his ear, "ai am your worst nightmare Cole Jackson." his eyes widened as I spoke his name. What he didn't know (among many many many other things) was that I had read his mind for this information.

The mans eyes filled with tears and my heart sank. I Only killed to survive, and this man had tried to mug me! "your lucky Cole, do you know why?" I asked as I circled him, spinning a dagger in my hand. He shook hishead and I sighed. "You are lucky because I was in a good mood before this. So you can keep your petty life." i spat as I began to walk away, waving good bye over my shoulder as I picked up my coat. Covering my huge wings the coat provided a bit of warmth on this winters night. A smirk played on my lips asi listened to the sobbing man behind me, before the unexpected happened.

A bolt of lightning shot from the now stormy sky followed by a man that slammed a hammer into the ground. The bolt struck where I was standing less than a second ago and I now stood behind the man with the red cape. "Hello." I called in a voice meant to intimidate him.

He turned, he had a well builtbody and a handsome face, with blonde hair and the hammer he was holding before now pointed at me. "Calm down bro." I said holding my hands up in a mock surrender. I saw lights on inhouses as people watched what I'm sure they assumed to be a play or act.

"How dare you speak to me like that mortal!" He roared and I snorted, I couldn't help it.

"Yeah, sure, human. Mortal. Let's go with that." I said rolling my eyes. I knew this was Thor, I had seen him around before, mostly showing off. The man that had attacked me was making a huge rucus behind us. Hmm, I wondered. Do humans now a days say rucus? I pondered it as I walked past the Thor who only stared as I walked towards the man. "Sleep." I whispered as I cupped his cheek with a hand.

Thor looked surprised as I stood. Making sure my hood still covered my ears I rolled my shoulders back, cracking my back as I looked up at Thor. He was quite a bit taller than me, not that I'm all that tall.

I blinked slowly, distracting him with a little thing called beauty before slamming my fist into his stomach, which sent him flying back a few steps. People were now outside watching and smiling, still thinking it was a performance.

Leaping to the side I dodged a blow from the hammer easily with a yawn. Before he could blink I was behind him, plunging a dagger into his back and cringing. I hated this.

He swung again, which I dodged. My cape wasn't as fast though, the hammer bought on the fabric, ripping it open and revealing my ears, tail, and now black wings that were slowly becoming red like the blood in the fight. Ifi thought Thor was stunned With my beauty before, he was about to pass out now. Hey, it's part of my gift.

I rolled my shoulders again, now this would be an interesting fight.

Yay!! Thanks for reading. So I really want at least one comment or vote before I continue so I know peeps are actually reading this and its not just a waste of my time. THANKS AGAIN!!