Loki

A loud thumping filled my ears as i regained consciousness. My head literally felt like it would explode, and my forehead was on fire. "Ahhhh son of a bi-"

"Language." A voice called somewhere that i didn't recognize.

"Shut up." I yelled back and cringed at the noise. Soon i felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see a guy in some sort of green and black armor. He smiled down at me and somehow a piece of his black slicked back hair fell into his face, which he pushed back.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly and i gave him the 'are you freaking kidding me?' look. "I'll take that as a no." He clarified and i rolled onto my stomach off of my side, free from the mans hand.

"Who the hell are you?" I mumbled into the floor. Glancing up i saw we were in a glass sort of cage. 'Where are Phebs and Al?' I thought to myself.

"Strange." The man said, ignoring my question.

"I said, 'Who the hell are you." I asked again.

"Loki," The man mumbled, not really paying attention. "I can't read you like other mortals."

"Well i'm not a normal mortal. See?" I asked, flicking my tail in his face. He slapped his hand to his face confused. I looked down to see no tail and panicked. "Where is it!?" I exclaimed panicked. I couldn't see my wings as i brought them around me, and i had no idea if my ears were visible. "My god." I muttered.

"What is your name, 'not normal mortal?'" He questioned and i glared at him.

"Jayden. And i just have to say this, you look very stupid wearing that." He looked down confused and apparently thought it was normal for people to say that.

A realization hit. "What color are my eyes?" He stepped closer to where i was huddled hugging my knees and answered:

"A very light purple. I have never seen such a color." He remarked and i smiled.

"Ok. Didn't think i could do that." I addded.

"What?" He questioned and i only smiled. Taking a few deep breaths i concentrated on my tail and wings, slowly they became their normal colors again and i smiled, holing a white wing in front of me.

Running a hand through my hair i stood slowly, before clapping a hand over my mouth in shock. "I didn't know i could do that!" I exclaimed, happy as hell to be able to hide them.

"Try again." Loki told me with a smirk. I looked down and saw that while my tail, ears, and wings were visible, the rest of me was not.

"Freaking...." I mumbled and after a few trys i was finally back to normal.

"What exactly are you?" Loki asked. We were lying on out backs side by side, staring at the epic ceiling of nothingness.

"I have no idea. All i know is that i can turn invisible, have awesome hearing, and have these." I said wiggling my ears. I left out my other powers in case i would have to fight this man one day. "You said earlier that you, 'couldn't read me.' What did you mean?"

"I meant that i can read minds, to put it simply, and i can't read yours." I smirked.

"Ok. Now who exactly are you?" I continued.

"I am Loki Laufeyson of Asgard, god of michief, trickery and lies."

"Ohhh your Thors brother!" I exclaimed. "Just so you know i easily kicked his little arse earlier." I commented seeing Lokis sadness that i knew his brother but not him.

Loki chuckled. "Why are you in here?" I asked, not sure if i wanted the answer.

"You know the attack on New York about a year ago?" He asked, and gave me a startled face when i shook my head.

"I wasn't even in the country then, and i don't think people really enjoy talking about it." He nodded slightly.

"Well that was me. Long story short, i lost. Now, why are you here?"

"Well. First, i was attacked by a mugger so i kicked his arse. Then had to fight Thor because i don't know. Then i met the avengers by central park and refused to come to stark tower with them. Then they crashed through a window at my school and i gave in. Once i was here they tried to tranquilize me which didn't work so Captain America smashed my face in with his shield."

Loki somewhat tensed at the last part. Was he concerned about me?

"Yeah, sorry about that." Steve or whatever commented as he walked intot he room we were in. I glared at him and felt my wolf begging to be set free. A growl rose in my throat. "I'll take it i'm not forgiven." I nodded.

Quiclky i wrapped my wings around my body and covered the rest of my exposed back with my tail as i sat up, hugging my knees again. I then turned them to an almost clear color. They were basically diamond. No one could see in, i could see out, and they couldn't hurt me.

"What do you want with me?" I snapped.

"Just follow me, Fury wants to see you."

"Fury? fury....fury....fury.... Oh! Patchy!" I whispered to myself before slowly uncurling my wings as they turned back to white feathers.

When i looked up, Captain was standing outside the cage, while Loki remained lying on the ground. "Goodbye Jayden. It was nice actually having some one to talk to." My heart sank.

"Bye Loki." I called back with a wave, feeling my wings turn a sad gray. Captain looked over at me raising an eyebrow and i quickly turned my wings white again, my cheeks turning a light shade of red. We walked through some halls, took some rather confusing turns, and finally stopped outside a large wooden door. Captain opened it and motioned for me to enter.

My wings snapped close to my back and my tail bristled as i stepped into the room. "Where the hell are Phebs and Al?" I questioned, my voice laced with power.

"They are fine. Sorry about that. We had no idea if you would be a threat to us." Fury explained.

"Yeah that helped." I muttered to myself. "What do you even want?" I asked.

"We want you to join the avengers." He stated like it was no major thing.

My eyes widened as my jaw practically hit the ground. "You want me to join the avengers?" I asked to clarify and he nodded. "No thanks." I smiled as i turned, not being held back as i walked through the door.

"That means my men have permission to kill you." Fury called after me and I smirked. Let. them. try.

Wolf (Loki and Avengers fanfic.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara