Prologue

I don't own anything

Authors comment:
Before anything let's address the elephant in the room, yes I know venom is marvel and deadshot is DC however I like both of these characters and I thought it would be fun to bring them together now on with the prologue

Prologue: Venom

Derick Quort is the current venom of this universe. He gained the symbiote through a freak accident at a lab known as star corp. You see while he was their to simply go for a job interview the symbiote broke containment and after jumping from host to host looking for somebody compatible with it finally found Derick and launched onto him during his interview!

Once he was bonded to Derick he tried to tell him to leave but before any action could be taken the roomed filled with gas knocking them out. Later they where experimented on hours on end as the scientist wanted to know why the symbiote chose him?

Thankfully Derick was saved by deadshot who was hired to eliminate the head scientists of the faculty. Deadshot fell some sympathy towards venom and freed them. Venom then became an ally to deadshot helping him out with large contracts and making better gear for them as they now share the same apartment together. Deadshot also helps venom find and take out any remaining  scientists from star corp still trying to experiment on humans. Venom now sees deadshot as an older brother and always does his best to help him out when he can.

Derick and the symbiote have learned to work together and have become mutual friends in order to survive, now they must compete in mortal kombat or die.....

Prologue: Deadshot

Jack Crow is one of the best mercenaries in this world. The reason why is because he is so well trained in guns that he's known for never missing. Now deadshot mostly tells people he kills just for the paycheck and to get rich quick.

However that is all a lie Anna Crow Jacks sister was diagnosed with a fatal disease that caused many of her bones to be frail and it also gave her a very weak immune system leaving her constantly sick.

With Jacks parents abandoning them to an orphanage Jack went to support the both of them by becoming an assassin. This in turn helped pay for his sisters wellbeing along with her education as Jack was self taught. However he learned a variety of martial arts from different masters as he would visit them when he was fine financially.

This all lead up to him finding and freeing venom from star corp. In return the both have become the worlds most feared assassins. He sees venom much as a younger brother and always looks out for him and his sister.

Deadshot has a variety of gear from his wrist guns to two pistols he enjoys using to finally hiso infamous sniper rifle. Now he has been summoned to mortal kombat where he either defends earth realm or dies trying........