Chapter 1 Boat

I don't own anything

Venom's pov

Currently me and jack where going over some new contracts that might be available.

Me:Anything on your mind jack?

Jack: Well I've been thinking, since it's just you me and my sister living in this house I was wondering if you would want to buy a boat.

Me: A boat why on earth would we need a boat?

Jack: Well we could just live off the sea, no more contracts no more government no more violence. Just you me and my sister living on the sea in peace.

Me: You know that doesn't sound so bad how much would a good boat cost?

Jack: Well this one costs 1,276,190 bucks.

Me: Shit that's a lot but that thing looks more like a cruise ship than anything

Jack: Plus its got a separate engine for the electricity that allows us to keep our PC Xbox and PS4 running. And we can just bring our own wifi and set that up in the boat.

Me: Dude this sounds like a boat house or something!

Jack: Hah yeah basically we're probably going to have to do a new contract though if where going to get this.

Me: Alright Lets go let Anna know.

Jack: Right

We walked into Anna's room to see her playing with some dolls we bought her with our extra cash. She had an large HD TV along with a queen sized bed. Not to mention a large variety of books she likes to read in her bookshelf along with her iPad.

 Not to mention a large variety of books she likes to read in her bookshelf along with her iPad

Anna

Anna: Hey big bro and little bro what's up?

Jack: Hey Anna we wanted to talk to you for a minute.

Anna: Sure what do you guys want to talk about.

Me: Well me and jack where thinking about buying us a big boat and we could live out in the sea, however we wanted to make sure that you where ok with it.

Anna: Wait we could go out to the sea and see other countries like Europe and stuff!!!

Jack chuckles to himself and says.

Jack: Yeah like Europe and stuff.

Anna then looked sad for a minute

Anna: Then maybe you guys should go with ought me then with my condition I'll probably just end up slowing you down.

Me: OH NO WAY IN HELL!!

Jack:DERICK LANGUAGE!!

Me: Oh sorry.

Jack: Look sis we aren't leaving you no matter what condition or no condition. If you don't want to do just say so and we'll think of something else.

Anna: Well then i would love to go with you guys!!

Me : Woohoo!!! Where gonna be living on a boat!

Anna: Yayyy!!!! Adventure!!!!

Jack: Alright calm down you two we still gotta figure out how where gonna get the money.

And just like that a flash of lightning came out of nowhere taking all three of them to the mortal Kombat tournament