Chapter 5 the beast inside

I don't own anything

Venom's pov

I fast asleep when all of a sudden I heard a loud gong and it threw me right out of bed.

Me: JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!

After that loud wake up call I went over to have breakfast I found Anna and sat right beside her and then Jack came along to sit with us.

Me: So jack how's your stay at Neverland, meet any girls?

Jack: Hehehe.....oh you have no idea.

Me: Relax man I'm just messing with you so ready to head to the next match?

Jack:(Sigh) might as well.

Anna: Can I watch?

Me/Jack: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!

Anna: Wait why!

Me: Because these battles are ruthless and often end with someone dying so I think it's best that you don't experience all that brutality. Especially for someone at your age.

Anna then puffed up her cheeks in frustration.

Anna: Both of you are just meanies!!

Jack: Yeah well where meanies with authority over you till you turn 18. So I want you to stay in my room until we get back. But don't worry I got you a babysitter so let's go.

Anna: I don't need a babysitter!!

While jack took Anna to this "babysitter" I made my way to the next round in the tournament.

Jacks pov

I just got Anna into my room finally after promising her that I would be her a new doll from Dollverse.

Me: Skarlet are you here!

Skarlet then appeared off the couch in the room.

Skarlet: Yes what is it Jack?

Jack: Hey so this is my little sister Anna and I wanted to ask you if you could watch her while me and venom fight.

Skarlet: You wish me to watch over your smaller sibling while you go fight in a tournament that will mostly likely get you killed?

Me: Well yeah.

Skarlet: Very well just try not to get yourself killed Jack.

Me: Alright I'm trusting you Skarlet.

Skarlet: You won't be disappointed.

Anna's pov

Well my brother just left me alone with this red women for I don't know how long. I looked at her and said

Anna: You wanna play uno?

She then looks at me confused and asks

Skarlet: What is uno?

Time skip Venom's pov

Well it was about time that Jack got here we've been waiting for what had felt like hours.

Me: Bro where the hell have you been?

Jack: Taking care of Anna.

Me: What do you mean by that?

Jack: I got her a babysitter.

Me: On an island of mercenaries, assassins, ruthless warriors and other mystical crap and you found her a babysitter.