Chapter 3 Bad luck

I don't own anything

Jacks pov

I was currently outside behind a tree sleeping I had just tucked Anna in for the night and I saw Venom heading off to bed, I decided to sleep outside where it was a bit more peaceful when all of a sudden I heard someone yell.

???:JACK CROW YOU UNDER ARREST!!!

I opened my eyes to see some women blond women in a leather jacket holding a badge in front of my face.

Me: Listen what's your name?

???: Sonya Blade!

Me: Ok listen Sonya do you realize how many soldiers, mercenaries or officers have said those same exact words to me?

Sonya:....no

Me: 79 and do you know how many I've taken out...........the answer is 79 so unless you want to be number 80 I suggest you just walk away and pretend this never happened.

She then tries to kick me in the head but I block it with my arm and sigh.

Me: Number 80 it is then.

I then try to kick her in the stomach but she ducks and tries an uppercut but I just block it and knee her in the face causing her to stumble back.

But all off a sudden she catches me off guard as I was about to help her up she jumps and round house kicks me in the head knocking my helmet off showing my real face.

She then looks at me stunned and says.

Sonya: Wait you just a kid?!

I wipe the blood off my face and put back on my helmet.

Me: Surprise I'm only 19

Sonya: Wait if that's true then why all this assassination stuff? Why become a hired gun in the first place?

I then sit back down near my tree and begin to answer her.

Me: Did you see that girl I was with?

Sonya: Yeah what is a little girl doing in a place like this?

Me: Well you see she's my sister had she's has an illness that makes her extremely fragile. It also tends to make her immune system extremely weak to disease. So all the money I make goes to helping her with her "condition" or to her education so she can have a normal life someday.

Sonya: I......didn't know about your sister but I still have to take you in your still a criminal.

Me: That's the thing good luck catching me.

I then let loose a smoke grenade right in front of her leading towards me escaping to my dorm inside the building. The plan was too just to head to my dorm and sleep the night off. However due to my shitty luck as usual right when I tried to open my door some sort of red liquid spear stabbed me through the leg and I fell to the ground holding my bleeding leg.

Me: OK WHAT NOW!!!

Then a women in red slowly opens my door showing knives.

Scarlet: My name is Skarlet and I have been sent to end your life.