Chapter 6 family

I don't own anything

Venom's pov

I was frustrated right now. I had just lost control of myself and let the symbiote take control. Now I'm probably more of a freak then anyone else here.

But just as I was thinking to myself my spider sense picked up a knife heading straight towards me! I leaped out of the way and fired webbing at who was attacking me only to reveal the woman from blue from earlier I think her name was Kitana?

Me: OKAY WHATS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM!!!

Kitana: I am here to kill you and stop you from progressing.

I was definitely not in the mood for this shit and I yelled.

Me: COME TRY IT LADY!!!

Kitana: If you insist

The two then charged at each other. Kitana tried to use her fans to attack but venom dodged and tried to kick her but she blocked in time. Then the fans came whirling back towards venom, however his spider sense alerted him and he dodged out of the way.

The two fought on for what felt like hours. Each attack hitting harder and faster. For a while it seemed as if they where equals until.....

Kitanas pov

The creature had just used his webs to restrain my legs. But what he wasn't expecting was that when he jumped in to kick her she used her fans and slashed his face.

He fell on the ground holding onto his face screaming in pain. I prepared to finish him until he started to growl like he did in the arena. Then all of a sudden he grew fangs and his strength increased dramatically along with his speed.

He easily threw me into a few trees and when I tried using my fans to slash him but he didn't even seemed stunned by the attack. He smacked me into a wall causing me to lose grip of my fans.

He then pinned me to the wall with his one hand. He then turned his other arm into a blade and looked like he was about to kill me.
I closed my eyes praying for a quick death until the blade stopped inches from my face.

I was shocked as he showing he was able to kill but he wasn't for some reason.The creature then started to speak.

Venom: No.....more......killing

He then drops me allowing me to catch my breath has he then reverts back to his normal form.

Venom's pov

It took all the willpower I had but I was able to keep the symbiote from killing her. I cough and lay down and we sat in silence for a few minutes. Then she decided to speak.

Kitana: Why?

I looked at her confused.

Me: Why what?

Kitana: Why show me mercy? I tried to kill you why stop when you could have killed me.

I sigh then look at her.

Me: Because I'm not some blood thirsty like the rest of you. In fact I don't want to hurt anyone I just want to go home and be with my family. No more violence no more fight no more killing people just me and my family.

Kitana was stunned at what he just said. She only met warriors that had either wanted to become famous or rich. This creature no this man just wanted a family, nothing more nothing less.

Kitana never really knew family as Shao Khaun was her father and her mother sindel was always trying to go against Shao Khaun which ultimately ended with her death. But Kitana was now interested is to why family means so much to him?

Kitana: I have never truly had a......family please would you explain what a family is suppose to be?

Venom looked at her stunned for a ninja with badass moves and high expensive clothing he was shocked to hear that she knew nothing of what a family was.

Kitana then sat next to Venom behind the wall and Venom started to speak.

Venom: Well a family is a group of people that look out for each other. They accept each other no matter race,gender or background. Everyone loves each other

Kitana then looks at him confused again and asks.

Kitana: But aren't you suppose to share blood to be family?

Venom simply laughs and says

Venom: You know back when I was at the orphanage I had a friend that had an old saying it was "Family doesn't end in blood, but doesn't start their either".

Kitana took in what he said and smiled

Kitana: I like that quote.

Venom: Yeah he was a good guy. I wish.....I wish I wasn't this monster......always having to fight always on the run. I think I'm just making everyone else's life harder because I what I am.

Kitana then felt a bit of sadness for the man. He thinks of himself as a monster when all he wants to do is protect those he cares for.

Kitana: You are no monster Venom.

This took Venom by surprise and he asked

Venom: What do you mean you've seen what I am?

Kitana: Venom I have lived throughout the centuries and through those centuries I have seen true monster. Creature that only kill for amusement and pleasure. You however only kill to protect your family correct?

Venom nodded and said.

Venom: Only for my family.

Kitana then smiled again through her masks and said

Kitana: Then you are not a monster Venom, Your are simply just a good man that cares for his family.

Venom then smiles and says

Venom: Thank you that means a lot actually.

Venom then gets ready to leave but Kitana grabs his arm by surprise.

Kitana: I-I have one favor to ask of you!

Venom: Name it.

Kitana: I-I-I would like to see your face please your true face!

This caught Venom off guard but he recovered and replied.

Venom: On one condition. I get to see yours first.

Kitana: Deal.

Venom then had the symbiote remove the mask showing his black hair, green eyes and white skin. Kitana then took her mask off showing her facial features as well.

Venom: Wow you look amazing.

Kitana then touched his face and said

Kitana: You as well Venom.

She then put her mask back on and disappeared into the building. Venom then smiles as his symbiote puts on his mask and he walks away feeling better than ever.

But off to the side a man was listened to the whole entire conversation. He walked out revealing his two swords and chains.

???:......family........