Chapter 2 Welcome to Mortal Kombat

I don't own anything

Venom's pov

All of a sudden in a split second we where all carried into an arena from what looked like a tournament set up. Anna and Jack seemed alright but jack was in his deadshot outfit so I decided to morph into my symbiote armor.

 Anna and Jack seemed alright but jack was in his deadshot outfit so I decided to morph into my symbiote armor

Deadshot

VenomMe: Ok did we go back in time or something?

Venom
Me: Ok did we go back in time or something?

???: New combatants of earth realm I Shang Sung would like to formerly greet you both to the mortal kombat tournament.

Jack/me: Mortal what now??

Shang Tsung: Venom you shall be the first of earth realm to fight against....... Reptile!!!

Just then a green lizard like creature showed himself to everyone and looked like he was ready to tear my head off.

Jack:Anna we need to get to safety.

Anna: But Derick!

Jack: Derick is going to be ok he as strong as me.

Jack then turned to me and shouted

Jack: Derick! Kick his sorry ass and let's go back home!!

Me: Fine by me.

Shang Tsung: Begin!!!

Me and reptile charged at each other. He tried to you some sort of vomit acid but my spider sense alerted me and I dodged it. He then tries to come at me with his claws but I dodge them and kick him in the stomach.

I then web him in the chest and bring over to me where I punch him in the face so hard his teeth go flying everywhere. He then turns invisible and tries to gouge out my eyes but I my spider sense Alerts me and I grab his arm and break it with my knee. As he falls over I give him one more punch to the ribs make a loud cracking sound everyone could hear indicating I broke his ribs and he falls to the ground defeated.

Shang Tsung: Finish him!!!

Me: Wait finish what?

Shang Tsung: Either kill him or spare his life the choice is yours.

I look back at the poor bastard and he was clearly beaten and their was no way he was getting up anytime soon. Then I saw Anna, she looked scared beyond belief and was right next to Jack hugging his hand. I then put my hands up in the air and yell.

Me: I WONT KILL HIM!!!

Shang Tsung looked disappointed but flicked his hand saying

Shang Tsung: Very well, THE WINNER IS VENOM!!!

The crowd cheers but deadshot goes to Shang sung and yells

Deadshot: ALL RIGHT WE PLAYED YOUR SICK LITTLE GAME NOW LET US GO!!!!

Deadshot the. Aimed his wrist gun at Shang Tsung but all of a sudden a women in blue had one of her fans at deadshot neck.

However just the a part of the symbiote wrapped around her neck.

Me: Don't do that!

Then a girl in green came behind with some sort of staff, but right before she could do anything deadshot activated his laser point on his wrist gun showing that his bullet will ricochet and shoot her in the head.

Deadshot: Go ahead green, make my day.

???: THATS ENOUGH EVERYONE STAND DOWN!!

Deadshot: And who the hell are you?

???: I am Raiden the god of thunder and you two have been chosen too participate in mortal kombat to save earth realm.

Me and deadshot looked at each other super confused.

Me: Ok hat man what the hell have you been smoking and where the hell can I get me some?

This made crowd laugh along with deadshot and Anna hell I could even hear the blue girl chuckle a little bit.

I guess the Raiden guy didn't seem to amused because he teleported right behind me and sent me towards the other earth realm participants along with deadshot.

Me: Ok maybe he is god.

Deadshot slowly gets up off the ground and says

Deadshot: Yeah think?

Then Shang Tsung introduces us to all the other participants and says how we either help save earth realm from him or die trying. While he was saying all these things I had my armor off showing what I really looked like. Noticed while he was talking the blue girl with the fans, I believe her name is kitana stole glances at me when she could.  I'm gonna have to ask Jack what that exactly means because I do not understand women whatsoever.

Shang Tsung: Alright participants next match starts tomorrow afternoon rest until then!!

As everyone walked away kitana slowly approached Shang sung along with a new women in red.

Shang Tsung: Kitana this new participant that calls himself Venom, he seems more skilled then any of the others especially since he beat Reptile within an inch of his life.

Kitana: I understand you wish me to study him and find any weaknesses.

Shang Tsung: Exactly! And Skarlet I need you to take out the one they call Deadshot. He seems dangerous enough and we don't need anymore unexpected participants.

Skarlet simply nods and the two go towards their targets.

Kitana pov

Kitana: Out of all the participants I have never seen anything close to what you are Venom, I must know what exactly are you.