New Chapter of my life

Before the chapter starts, I warn you there is a serious making out sensation but it didn't went that far

~° Akira °~

I feel warm, a different source of heat. It was awesome and hard. It was like skin. I snuggled closer to he source of the heat loving it...

Wait! Skin?!

I opened my eyes against my will, but I have to know what is the source of the heat...

The last thing I remember was being at the forest, I was surrounded by wolves...

I opened my eyes and saw a very handsome, hot and sexy guy, sleeping next to me and to make it better he was shirtless...

What happened ?!

I tried to get out of his arms, which against my body, each time I try to get out his grip would tighten on me...

" Stay " he said, his voice alone made me want to stay, but I can't...

I need to escape before my dad would try to get me, although I knew he wouldn't but what if he tried, my life would be a living hell...

" Don't worry no one will get you. I will protect you with all I can " he said tightening his grip...

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel safe but at the same time, he is a STRANGER...

I pushed him away which he groaned at but then he sat straight, looking at me...

" Where am I? And who are you? What am I doing here? And how did I get here? What was I doing on the bed with you? " I asked

" You sure talk a lot, you are at my room. I am Ryder. You are here because you are mine, and I carried you here, and you were sleeping in my bed, and I wanted to sleep as well, so I slept" he said as if it was the most obvious thing...

I looked at him, I disbelief...

" Wait what happened to the wolves around me? " I asked

He kept quiet for a second, and then he said, " I don't know when I came I saw you laying on the ground maybe they went away " he said so simply...

" I don't know " I said

" Anyway Are you hungry? " he asked

My tummy made a sound at the mention of food...

" I will be back " he said and left the room...

I was sitting there looking for anything, and then I found my bag...

What is it doing here?

Ryder came back and saw me looking at the bag...

" It is yours, right? " he said

" Yeah but what is it doing here? How did you get it? " I asked

" well, I got it for you " he said.

" um...thanks I guess " I said.

" no need " he said " now time for food "

We went together down and I found a large table full of food...

" I am so hungry " I murmured

Ryder chuckled and then we went to eat...

I sat down on an empty chair and Ryder sat next to me...

" hey pretty, I see you are joining us today, the name is Chase the strongest one here, what's yours? " a guy with blonde hair and grey eyes, he looked so hot but not my type, he was tall...