Rogues

~° Ryder °~

Where the bloody hell was my mate?

Chelsea wasn't here as well, Did they kidnap her as well?

Ugh.

' Alpha, we knew the Luna's place ' said Zack.

' Where? ' I asked with a growl. 

' Our tractors said that Reo took her near the beach, to hide their scent ' he said. Beach! What the bloody hell? It was the opposite direction of the freaking forest. How did he go there that fast? It took at least four to six days.

' Are you sure?' I asked.

' Yes, alpha. A hundred percent ' He replied.

' Fine ' I said. I shifted to me wolf and started running. He was as tired as hell. However, he was ready to go around the world running, if that means that we will gt our mate back.

I stated running, until I smelt a disturbing scent.

' Rogues ' shouted my wolf.

' Shit, not the suitable time at all ' I told him.

Another scent hit my nose, that made me stop. It was so freaking familiar.

' It smells like Chase ' said my wolf.

' Shit ' I said.

We started running towards the rogues. Their scent got stronger and so did Chase's scent.

' This sucks '  I thought. I started running faster, then six wolves came into view. I recognized Chase's wolf and he was surrounded by five wolves. He was wounded deeply.

' Do you need help? ' I mind linked him.

' Yup, if you have eyes, you would have knew my answer ' he said with a smirk.

I growled talking the rogues attention.

They ran towards me trying to attack.

' They obviously forgot who are they attacking' I thought.

' Yeah they did' replied Ash.

' This will be so much fun' Chase mind linked.

I looked at him and I saw his wounds started to heal.

' Good thing, his wolf is not hurt ' I thought.

' Yeah ' replied Ash.

I started attacking the rogues. I jumped on someone, and got on the top of him. I kneeled towards the rogue's neck and bit it. He screamed in pain and I stood there in victory.

' One down, four to go ' I thought.

' You mean two down, three to go ' said Chase.

I smirked and replied with a 'yes'.

After that, we started attacking the rogues. When four was down, the last one decided to escape.

Chase wanted to follow him, but I disagreed. We started running to the beach as quick as we could. No one in the world will take my mate away from me. Even that stupid Reo.

~° Akira °~

" He won't be able to come here before four days " said a voice from outside.

" Don't be so sure. Remember, Ryder is one of the royalties of the werewolves. He got the royal blood and the alpha blood. That increases his powers, his ability of healing and a lot of other things " said another voice.

" However, he still won't be able to save his pretty little mate " said the first voice. " I will kill her before he does, but I will have some fun first."

" You have to take care, Reo " said the second voice " Don't understmate the power of your enemy "

" I can underestimate whoever I want, you don't order me around, old man " yelled the first voice, who seemed to be the devil Reo.

Note to self ' Nominate Reo in devils in my life competition, he will win for sure '.

' I really need to focus. Oh wait! Ryder got royal blood and alpha blood ' I thought. ' Ryder is still a complicated mystery, I see. But what  is the meaning of that anyway?'

I looked at Chelsea who was crying no stop.

" Come on, crying won't help " I said.

" But it is the only thing I can do. My mate rejected me and my wolf is dying and I can't help her. Everyone hates me now, because I helped my mate kidnapping you although I told Ryder that I will protect you with my life. " she said crying harder. " I am horrible "

" Yes. You are " I said.

She cried even harder.

" But you have a chance to change. I mean you can still mind link everyone and tell them about our place. You can stand by their side. That way if you died, because if the rejection, you will leave a nice memory, that everyone will respect you for " I said.

" I guess you are right " she said. " I will be a better person from now on. Thank you Akira. I really misunderstood you. I thought you will be a bad person, because you are the Luna and you have everything under your command. I really am sorry "

" You are not forgiven " I said.

" Please. I will do anything, I can to make it up for you " she said.

" Fine " I said.

" Wait, I will mind link everyone " she said. She closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she said " I can't contact anyone."

" Shit" I said.

" Wait! I got an idea " she said. " You have the luna mark"

" And that means? " I asked.

" That means that the connection between you and the pack is activated, no one can cut it " she said.

Hey guys another chapter is done. I know it took me forever, but its okay. Hope you enjoyed

Give the chapter a mark from One to Ten and tell me what do you think.