Ryder's game

~° Ryder °~

She is ignoring us ' said Ash.

' I wonder whose mistake is it? ' I said rolling my eyes.

' Come on, Ryder ' he said.

" Ryder, are you okay? " asked Rin.

With that, Akira looked at me, giving her full attention to me exactly how I like it to be.

" I am just tired " I lied.

Well, if that's the way, I will get her attention with, so why not?

Akira looked at me with worried eyes, but then she looked away, stubborn, are we?

My wolf smirked in the back of my mind.

" Really? Do you need anything? " asked a worried Rin.

I mind linked Rin. I can't leave her worried.

' Rin, I am okay, but Akira don't want to talk to me, so I am thinking about forcing her to talk to me ' I said through the mind link.

' You got me worried. You will pay for it, but now, we got a mission to end ' she said, I can hear her smirk through the mind link.

' Always the best Rin ' I said and ended the mind link.

" I will call the doctor " she said, " Go to your room and rest. "

" I am fine, Rin " I said.

" Ryder, you should change this habit of yours. You are tired and need to rest in your room" she said

' I will win this game, Akira ' I thought with a smirk.

We reached my bedroom, and I laid in the bed. Rin went to continue the game we were playing.

A couple of minuted later, a knock was heard. " Come in " I said.

" Ryder " said a feminine voice, I looked toward the source and saw Chelsea.

" What do you want? " I asked.

" I knew you were acting, anyway I came here to tell you that I found my mate" she said.

" What? Really! Congratulations, I guess " I said looking into her eyes and saw that she was crying.

" He rejected me " she said.

" Oh, I am sorry to hear that " I said.

" I am sorry, because of me, your mate saw you kissing her, because of me, she should have rejected you. I know how much a rejection hurts now " she said.

" No need to say sorry, she didn't, and I understand why you did that " I said, well, guess what I am trying to be nice no more, my wolf is jumping up and down and dancing because of that.

" Thanks, Ryder " she said, " I want to help you, tell me anything, and I will do it. " She continued drying the tears that fell her eyes.

" I don't need anything at the moment " I said.

" OK " she said and left the room.

' I just want Akira, no one else ' I thought.

~° Akira °~

I can't stop thinking about Ryder. He got all my mind.

" Akira, you okay? " said Chase.

" Yeah, I am perfectly fine " I said with a small smile.

" Go and see him " he said.

" Who is him? " I asked acting dump.

" Stop the act, you are thinking about him " he said.

" No, he killed my family. He deserves it " I said.

" As you wish, girl " he said getting up.

Where is he going?

Maybe, I should go to see Ryder.

No Akira, you should stay strong. He deserves it.

However, he is your mate.

I don't care.

No, you do.

Shut up stupid head, I don't care.

Lying is a sin.

Fine, I will go and see him.

I stood up and went to Ryder's room, when I reached the door, I kept thinking about backing.

What if he was asleep? I'd better gone back.

I looked the other way and started moving.

No, you need to see him.

I looked toward the door again, just then be door opened ad it reveals none other than Ryder himself.

" Um... I need my phone, and it is in your room " I said, trying to enter and pass his body.

" Your phone is down in the living room " he said moving forward while I backed.

" Admit it princess, you came to see me " he said as soon as he pinned me to the wall.

" Not true " I lied.

" We both know you are lying " he said.

" Fine, I came here to make sure you are okay,  happy now? " I said while blushing.

" Yeah, I am so happy " he said and then kissed my lips, I found myself kissing him back, but then he pulled back.

" You are not angry anymore " he said, and I found myself nodding.

Wait! I am not agreeing easily. Remember Akira, you need a payback.

" But not for free, you will be my servant for twenty-four hours " I said with a smirk.

" I am an alpha, princess " he said.

" So forget about me forgiving you " I said.

" Fine, but I want one kiss " he said.

I gave him a peek on the lips and pulled back before he can proceed.

" Good luck, Ryder " I said with a smirk.

This will be so much fun.

Hey guys, I was smirking while writing the chapter, don't ask me why, hope u like it.

sisa9999 here is your chapter, and thanks to YuiTheSupportFairy and ladymaeblu for the votes and comments that really means a lot to me.

Now to our Random question.

Random question: Where are you from guys? 
My answer: Egypt.

Thanks for reading guys and for making it this far.