War

~° Akira °~

I woke up alone on the bed, Where is Ryder?

I stood straight and looked around, but I couldn't find Ryder. It was still nine am. I went out of bed and walked to the living room.

Ryder, Zack, Ethan, Chase and Rin were there. Ryder looked behind him and saw me.

" Hey Akira " he said.

" Hey " I said as I walked down, Chase was so sad. I know why, and I am trying to help. I promise I will try my best Chase.

" Akira, darling, your breakfast is ready in the kitchen. Nilly will take you shopping after you finish it, " said Ryder.

" Ok, thanks " I said as I went toward the kitchen.

What's wrong with him? He usually asks me to stay home. I wonder if he is ok. Maybe there is something he is hiding from me.

I need to know it.

I have always been a curious person, but now I am the most curious person found on earth.

I ate my breakfast but thinking about that thing that Ryder is hiding. What if it is related to the pack?

Ryder you are driving me crazy.

I went to Nilly and saw her ready. Nilly had always liked shopping, and now she has a chance. I told her about what I am feeling, and she said that there are a lot of things that I don't know about him.

' Nilly won't help me in this ' I thought.

Anyway, I have to go with her to the mall. I went into my room and wore casual clothes. I know we would be walking a lot. Before I left, I said good-bye to Ryder.

Everyone was in Ryder's office when I went there to say bye, so I was certain that there is something that is not normal. I closed the door behind me and listened to their conversation. I know it's bad but what can I do.

" So, there might be a chance for a war with the vampires, " said Chase.

" Yeah, Reo got some vampires to work for him. They are so stupid, and they are not a lot but their leader can lead them so well, " said Zack.

" This sucks, " said Ryan.

" That's not even half of the story, some of our werewolves are helping them, " said Ethan.

So they got a war, that's why they were all sad and mad. That's what Ryder is hiding from me.

" Alpha, What are we going to do? " asked Rin.

" We are going to fight, " said Ryder.

I didn't feel like listening to anything else. What I heard was totally enough to get my whole mind.

I started walking to Nilly's room and saw her applying some light makeup. She stated talking to me, but I wasn't listening to her. I was thinking about what I heard and only this.

"... Akira Akira, where are you? " said Nilly.

" Oh, I spaced out right? " I asked.

" Yeah, you did " she replied. " Anyway let's go " she said excited grabbing my arm and dragging me down.

We went into the car, and she drove down the mall. " I am so excited " she said.

" Yeah " I said still thinking.

" What's wrong with you? " she asked.

" I am fine " I said.

She looked at me with worried eyes as if checking if I was lying, and then she said, " whatever you say, but if you want someone to talk to, I am here and I will always be ."

" Thanks " I said.

She parked her car and then we went off the car. Nilly kept dragging me from a store to another, until my legs hurt. We tried a lot of clothes and a lot accessories. She bought me a lot of shirts, shorts, pants, some accessories and dresses. She couldn't stop buying things.

At six o'clock, we made it to the food court, and we got lunch. I got a sandwich from MacDonald, and then we went to get dessert. I got a brownie with nutella. All day, I couldn't stop thinking about the war they talked about. It is not something ordinary. It is a war, a lot will die and blood will be everywhere.

I don't want this to happen, even worse, what if Ryder was killed? I would die, if something happens to him.

No, no negative thoughts, you know Ryder will be fine, so why the negative thoughts?

However, he will be in danger. I may lose him in that war.

No, he will be perfectly fine.

" Akira, seriously Are you Okay? " asked a worried Nilly.

" Yeah I am fine " I replied.

" Are you sure? You are not being yourself. You didn't complain about shopping " she said with worried eyes.

" I am fine, don't worry, just thinking, How is Noah doing anyway? " I said trying to change the topic.

" Don't change the topic " she said.

" I told you I am fine " I said again.

" Fine, but I am not believing you. I am just letting it go for now " she said, I smiled, and she smiled back.

We went back to the pack house by night. Ryder was still in his office, I told him I was back and went into our room. I changed my clothes and laid in the bed. I couldn't help but think about that war. Why? How? When? What will happen? All of these questions kept ringing through my mind, and I got no answers.

I slept not a long time after, I wasn't comfortable as I used to be because I felt totally lost. I hate it. Please god, help Ryder get over this, please.