Dream

~° Akira °~

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a strange place. Trees were everywhere, plants, grass and nothing else.

" Anybody here " I said. No reply was heard.

" Where am I? " I asked myself.

I looked around and saw nothing except the planets. " I must be in a forest, but how did I come here? " I said.

I heard some sounds. I was scared of it, but for some reasons, I felt the need to follow it, I followed the sound, each sound was holding so much pain. I couldn't help but run after it, fear was all over me, but my body seemed to move against my mind.

I kept walking until I saw some wolves, they were all laying on the ground except for some only. I recognized one of the wolves as Ryder's. Ash was tired and covered with blood. The scene terrified me. Ryder, he is in danger.

I looked around and saw Chase. He was fighting against, two wolves. His wolf wasn't in a good mood. He was indeed angry. I have never thought that Chase can be that angry. I looked around and saw Zoey on the ground. I know now why was he that mad.

I looked at Ryder again, and saw him on the ground, in his human form, and he was covered with blood, he was unconscious which made me feel so hurt. I started crying and screaming.

Just then, I opened my eyes and saw myself in the room, Ryder's room to be exact. I was so afraid and scared. I even checked my heart beat. " It was all just a dream " I murmured repeatedly, trying to calm myself down.

I stood up from the bed, and I couldn't see Ryder. It was already the morning, and he was no where to be seen. I went out of the room not caring to change. I wanted to see him. I need to see him now.

I started walking faster, until I pumped into a guy, I smiled. I felt a strange electricity that means that its Ryder. I hugged him, and he hugged me back. I hugged him tighter and he said, " hey princess, you okay? "

" Yeah, I am perfectly fine, you? " I asked, but the last part came out of my mouth lower than the rest.

" I am fine " he said.

I hugged him tighter and he said, " What's wrong?"

" I had a nightmare " I replied.

" Oh, don't worry, it is just a dream " he said rubbing my back.

I relaxed with his touch. " Yeah, I guess " I said.

" What is wrong, princess? " he asked this time he put his arms on my shoulder pulling me back.  He looked into my eyes as if reading my soul.

" There is something that you aren't telling me " he said still keeping eye contact.

" I heard what you talked about in the office yesterday " I admitted.

" That's a bad Akira. You heard our conversation without our permission " he said.

" I am sorry, but please no wars. I don't want to lose you or Chase or anyone else, please " I begged.

" Akira, there is nothing I can do " he said pulling back.

" At least give it a try, for me " I said.

" It is not as easy as you think, they asked for this. We didn't start the war. They did. I got nothing to do " he said.

" But a lot of lives will be in danger " I said.

" Akira I know all of this. I thought a lot before taking this decision " he said, " now go and have your breakfast ."

He walked before I can proceed, I looked over the ground sadly. All I want is to stop this, in order not to lose anyone, I lost my family, and I don't want to lose him as well.

I went toward the kitchen, and I got my breakfast. I started eating it but my mind kept drifting to the war, my dream and other negative things. I was so into my thoughts, until Nilly came and tapped my shoulder.

" You okay? " she asked.

" Yeah I am fine, why are you asking? " I asked. 

" I called you a lot, Are you sure you are okay? I told you I wouldn't leave you easily " she said.

" Fine " I said as I started telling her the whole story, I told her everything from the start, and by the end, I stated tearing, she hugged me and said, " everything will be fine, everyone will be okay, Ryder is strong enough to face all of this. "

" I know, but I am worried " I said.

" Everything will be fine " she said hugging me closer.

" Thanks Nilly, I really needed that hug " I said.

" Don't thank me, you will make me feel like I am not considered to be your big sister " she said. I giggled and hugged her tighter.

" Of course, you are, and you will always be, the best big sister in the world " I said with a smile.

" I am glad I am " she said with a warm smile.

Hey guys, I finally updated, I am so happy guys, hope you are with the chapter, tell me what do you think?

sisa9999 here is your chapter as I promised, waiting for yours.

You should check her story guys, and her cover book for some awesome covers.