rosy cheeks

"class dismissed" said the teacher,his head still on the desk.

"what happened to him?"thought yoongi and started to put his notebooks in his backpack.

 he was the only one left in the classroom (besides the teacher who was sleeping).
as he was reaching for the door knob, he looked back and saw a notebook on a desk. he took it and walked outside​ the classroom,going into the cafeteria. he sat down at a table and opened the notebook, curious to see who's it is.

   "h-hey yoongi hyung!" said a voice behind yoongi,making the older jump a little.

yoongi looked behind him to see a little boy with rosy cheeks looking at him.

   "oh,jimin,hi!" said the older, a questioning look on his face.

   "sorry for bothering you,but that's actually my notebook..so..can I have it back please?" said jimin,looking down.

   "yeah sure! Sorry,I saw it in the classroom and I wanted to see if the person wrote their name on it,maybe i could've returned it." said yoongi,giving jimin his notebook back.

   "thanks hyung!" said jimin,walking away. "oh,and that hair color really suits you" said the boy blushing hard and running towards his table.

   jimin was glad that yoongi didn't look at the back of the notebook,where his drawing of the hyung was.