angry jimin

yoongi didn't want to go to school on Monday. he knew that he would see jimin and he didn't want that. but he was forced by his mother to go to school.

   "yoongi get your lazy ass out of the bed!" yelled jin from across the room.

   yoongi groaned but got up and went to the bathroom while jin made breakfast.

   jimin,on the other hand was angry, and wanted to go to school to see his hyung. he got up early,ate his breakfast and changed his clothes. on his way to school he looked around to see yoongi but the streets were empty.

   the school bell rang,and the boys went to class. yoongi sat in his usual seat, while jimin sat behind him.

   a piece of paper hit yoongi in the head. the paper fell on the ground and yoongi picked it up.
   "Why the heck are you ignoring me? -jimin"

    yoongi rolled the paper into a ball and threw it in the garbage, making jimin's heart break into hundreds of pieces.

   jimin got angrier. yoongi ignored him all day again.

   it was time to go home,and jimin walked alone as always. when he got home,he decided to call yoongi. but he didn't answer,so he left a voice mail.

   "look." said jimin. "I don't know why you are ignoring me,but I need to talk to you. You have been ignoring me all week and I'm confused,sad and angry. so meet me tommorow under the cherry tree in the park at 18:30. If you come that means you care about me,but if you don't come I'll leave you alone if that's what you want."
      -beep-

   jimin sat on his bed,thinking about all the good times he had with yoongi. when they went to the karaoke,when they found a cat under the bench, when yoongi climbed a tree just to get through jimin's window..

   without realizing, jimin started crying. jimin fell in love with his hyung,but he kept ignoring him. he was heartbroken and he hoped that yoongi would show up the next day.

   with tears running down the boys' faces,they fell asleep thinking about eachother.