midnight conversations

it was almost midnight,and jimin was in his bedroom,thinking about his hyung. was he asleep? was he dreaming of him? those questions kept floating inside jimin's head. his day with yoongi was nice,excluding the awkward silence.

after the cat ran away,they went to a carnival,where yoongi won for jimin a big white teddy bear,and jimin named it suga. after that,they went to a karaoke,where yoongi came up with a "stage name" for himself,agust d. jimin just used his real name,and they sang a song called "tony montana". they had a great time there,but they had to go home.

jimin jumped a little and came back from his thoughts when a rock hit his window. he walked to the window and looked through it. he saw a shadow standing next to a tree,and after a little while he recognized the shadow: yoongi.

he opened the window and watched as yoongi climbed the tree and jumped inside jimin's bedroom.

"you know you could've knocked on the door right? i'm home alone" said jimin when they sat on his bed

"yeah,i know,but i just wanted to make it more dramatic."giggled yoongi,leaning back and looking at jimin.

"so why are you here?asked the younger boy

"i couldn't sleep and i saw that you​ had your lights on. and i thought i could visit you."smiled yoongi

the boys stayed up until the sun rose,talking about life,school and random stuff. when the clock showed 6am,yoongi went home. through the window, of course, and to make things dramatic,he started "crying" and telling jimin to not let go.