Chapter Nine

"You good?" I jumped and quickly nodded as I wiped a few tears before sniffling and clearing my throat.

"Y-Yeah." I whispered. "You must of heard." I continued.

"Yeah." He said, almost sounding unbothered. "It's cool, I ain't trippin' over it."

"Well I am." I said, whipping around to stare at him as he carelessly shrugged. "Kasmin!"

"What? Maybe ya Auntie or cousin, whatever the fuck she is to you... maybe she's right. And she got a fat ass too." Kasmin said, staring straight at me as I stared at him in disblief. "I wouldn't mind fucking the shit out of-"

All these time, I thought I had gotten him. He was suppose to be mine! He is mine! What are you doing to me Kasmin, why are you trying to hurt me purposely? Don't you love me, Kasmin! Kasmin! KASM-

"Get out!" I yelled, walking to the door as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Shit, I'll just follow her." He moved closer to the door and I pushed him in the shoulder roughly, though he didn't budge. "Chill out, man. You buggin'."

"Fuck you, Kasmin! That's why you'll always be alone! That's why no one will ever love you, becuase you don't know when you have the right thing in front of you!" I sobbed, pushing him again and he only stared at me with a rose eyebrow, only succeeding in making me angerier. "Fuck you!"

"No, fuck you! Get the fuck off of me!" He shoved me aside and I could only glare at him.

"You're an asshole, Kasmin!" I said, pulling the door open and waiting for him to leave.

"Say another thing about me, Honey, and I swear to Go-"

"What? You're going to whoop me? Fuck you, Kasmin. Go back to the only life you have, because obviously you don't want to be happy with anyone else." I walked behind him and pushed him toward the door.

"I fucking told you-" He stopped and turned around to me, roughly grabbing my biceps and shoving me back toward the couch.

I fell back and he followed, holding me down as I kicked and screamed at him, trying to wiggle my way out of his grasp as he easily pinned me, his left hand braced against my neck and he held tightly as he glared down at me. I punched at him weakly, scared that if I pushed him too far, he'd actually hurt me but I didn't see Kasmin that way, he was just very upset about the things my Auntie said about him.

"You're pushing it, Honey, I'm about to fuck your stupid ass up!" He growled angrily.

"Let me go!" I yelled, glaring at him as he glared back at me. "Get the fuck off me, Kasmin! Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!" He retorted, putting his masculine weight on me while keeping his hand around my throat.

"Let me go! Get off of me! Now!" I yelled, angry tears rushing down my face as I punched at his chest even more, hoping he'd soon let me go so I could get him out of here.

"You're trippin', I ain't got time for this shit." Kasmin said, pulling away from me but I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him secure.

I then wrapped my arms around his neck and held tightly as I felt his stud earring digging into my cheek, his hair smelled so lovingly and his cologne lingered, making me melt inside as I held tightly to him. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hold on or let go, I didn't want to give him up because I had just gotten ahold of him but I also knew he was no good for me. I needed a man that would give me all his attention, treat me like the Queen I was, and never look at another woman as a fuck toy and he broke all those rules that I sat as my standards. I believed in Love, I believed that anything was possible and that's probably what kept me hoping that maybe one day Kasmin would notice me and see me for who I am, instead of what the others want me to be. I had always hoped he'd see the love I had, the chemistry that we could build one day, and the hope I could give him by just being by his side. I believed Love to be a treasure only found for the real, no games, no absences, no pain, and that Love would be irristable in the right hearts. Maybe that's the problem, maybe I was too kind to find love, maybe I wasn't cold enough to tell the wrong guys off and too niave to notice the good guys standing right before me. Kasmin was good, he just rarely showed his good side but I knew it was there, even when no one belived he had one.