Chapter Ten

"... Somethin' goin' on, I feel funny. Can't tell me nuttin' different, my nose twitchin'. Intuition settin' in like steel vision, I still close my eyes, I still see visions...*"

I groaned as I rolled over, feeling a warm body beside me as I wore nothing but a large shirt, I gulped as I slowly set up, ignoring the feeling of pain rushing through my lower half. I looked beside me to see Kasmin laying there and what confused me was the black handgun on the nightstand, I sighed as I glanced around the bedroom to see it was the same one I was in before. I assumed it was his bedroom and we had shared the bed last night, I couldn't remember much about what happened after he entered me the first time but I knew he couldn't keep his hands off my body.

" ... You niggas actin' like you will, But I know you won't, you won't. I read between tha lines of ya eyes to ya brows. Ya handshake ain't matchin' ya smile, you niggas foul..."

A large, warm hand snaked up my thigh and rested on my lower stomach before rubbing small circles, I smiled down at Kasmin as his hand gently eased the cramps away, it's as if there's a baby in there. I put my hand over his and yawned tiredly before laying into his side as he put his arm protectively over my body, I loud growl made me giggle as I smiled up at him and gently pecked his nose. Did I mention we made up? Kasmin grinned and moved to kiss my lips as his hand rested on my lower abdomen, continuing to caress away the cramps, the good side of him was showing and I loved it but I loved his bad side even more.

"You hungry?" I asked him, smirking as I looked at him.

"Yeah, what we gonna eat?" He asked in a groggy tone, making me reaching up and brush my fingertips along his throat.

"... I can feel it in the air, I can feel it in the air. I can feel it in the air. I can hear it in your voice, I can feel it in the air..."

"Burger King?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Naw, McDonalds." He said, making me frown in disgust.

"Ew, Burger King." I said, sitting up slowly as his hand started to rub very-wanted circles on my stomach again.

"Fuck Burger King!" Kasmin yelled, making me laugh as I shook my head.

"No! Fuck greasy-ass McDonalds!" I retorted, playfully rolling on top of him as he put his hands on my thighs and gently rubbed them.

"McDonalds don't be that greasy." He said, knowing he was lying.

"Whatever, how about who's paying?" I said, secretly declaring myself as the winner.

"...Read they body language: 85 percent communication non-verbal, 85 percent swear they know you, 10 percent you know they stories. Man, tha other 5 time to show you, just know you..."

"I got you." Kasmin said, pulling me close and gently pecking my lips as I smiled at him.

"No, I got it." I said, slowly pulling myself off of him.

"Ha, no, I got you." He pulled himself off the bed and walked to his pants in the nude.

"... As for me, I'm still circlin' tha block before I'm parkin'. Not bitchin', I'm just still cautious. Same black parka, same Uzi, extra clips, still clappin' wit that same larkin'..."

Noticing them laying on the floor, I now remembered that he had shredded them while his hard cock bobbed in the air from all of his hasting movement, I had decided to help him when his foot got caught and he almost hit the floor. To see Kasmin so caught up in the moment, it made me realize that he wasn't as perfect as he seemed but he was perfect enough for me, more than perfect for me actually. I climbed off the bed as well and walked up behind him as he fiddled through his pockets, he grabbed his keys and held them in one hand while surfing for his wallet with the other hand.