Chapter 2: School starts!:(

Tzuyu's POV:

I woke up so early today! I went downstairs to make my own breakfast as I didn't want to wake my parents up. I made a simple toast and gobbled it down before getting my school bag and heading to school. I left a note for my parents telling them that they wouldn't have to fetch me to school that day.

I walked to school. The neighborhood was quiet and the sun had barely risen. When I reached the school, it was almost empty, except for some people, which was Jungkook and Yugyeom. I'm not sure about Jungkook but Yugyeom is almost like my brother. We are really close.

I also know that they are best friends. They were 'bro hugging' each other when they saw me. Jungkook just smiled while Yugyeom gave me a fist bump. Then, I slowly walked to check where my new class is.

*oh. I'm in the same class as many familiar faces. *

"There's Chaeyoung, Momo, Mina, Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie, Lisa, Taehyung(aka. V among his friends), Jungkook, Hoseok, Mark, Yugyeom, BamBam, Jaebum, Seolhyun, Wendy, Seulgi, Sehun, Baekhyun and Jinyoung" I whispered to myself.

*who's Jinyoung? I new student probably*

I was shocked. I can't believe I have such a good class! Wow this year would be awesome! My good friends Chaeyoung, Momo and Mina will be in the same class. In our school, we basically have cliques. My cliques consist of nine people and we call ourselves 'Twice'.

I walked up to the classroom and saw Jisoo already there. She was lying on the table and I made sure I did not wake her up. I went to check the sitting arrangement at the back of the board.

*oh. I'm sitting with Mina. Yay!*

I walked up to my seat and realized that Jisoo was sitting on it.

"Jisoo unnie. Your sitting on my seat. " I told her.

She bounced up and immediately apologised, "Sorry sorry! I was so tired I didn't check the sitting arrangement and just sat wherever i wanted to. "

I laughed.

Jisoo is a blur student but she's really very nice.

Jisoo's POV:
After realizing I had sat on the wrong seat, I quickly took my back and went to see where my seat was.

I am sitting beside Jinyoung

*Jinyoung? Who is Jinyoung?*

"Tzuyu-ah! Do you know who is Jinyoung?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Probably the new student?"

Oh.

Rosé and Jennie were sitting next to each other in front of me and Lisa was sitting next to Seulgi beside me.

After that, I just went to my seat and continued to sleep.

Tzuyu's POV:
Students starting streaming in.

Bell Rings....

The teacher came in.

*oh. It's Ms Kim. (aka. the nicest teacher in the school. Can this year get any better?*

Rosé's POV:

The teacher came in.

"It's Ms Kim!" Jennie and I squealed.

She was out teacher last year and she's also the best teacher in the world.

Just then, I realized that Jisoo as still asleep.

I tapped her, saying, "Jisoo unnie. Wake up!!!!!"

------------------------------------
Btw, thanks for reading.
If u were wondering, here's the seating arrangement: