Chapter 22

Jinyoung's POV:
When I went back to the table where my friends were, they all stared at me.

"What did Nayeon tell you?" Youngjae asked.

"She just asked me if I could go to the dance with her and I rejected her and made her cry. No big deal." I replied.

"No big deal? Oh my. You just made a girl cry and you say it's no big deal? What kind of person are you?" BamBam asked sarcastically.

"Maybe he already has someone he likes," Mark teased.

"Is it Jisoo?" Yugyeom asked.

For some reason, my heart wanted me to say yes. I had NO idea why. What is happening to me? I forced myself to answer,

"No. And what's with the me and Jisoo thing?"

"We though you looked good with each other. Don't worry it's just among us." Jackson replied.

I only know all of them for two days and I'm getting shipped with Jisoo.

Wow.

But I feel weird. In a good way. Yet I have never felt this way before.

"Anyways, enough of this nonsense," I said. They laughed.

"Are you all going home?"

"Ya."

Ok then.

Once they all left, I decided to stay in school to do my homework. My house is constantly invaded by small children (aka.my small cousins) and would always be very noisy.

I did my homework peacefully and managed to finish it quite fast.

Jisoo's POV:
We were at Rosé's house to practice the performance. Lisa had choreographed a dance. And we were learning it. We had decided to do a singing and dancing performance.

I was exhausted.

"Can we go now. It's really tiring." I complained.

"Okok. I think we're done for the day then." Lisa said.

Yes!!

I wanted to reach home immediately.

I ran out while thinking of the performance. I couldn't get many of the steps right. It was really hard for me but seemed really easy for the rest of them.

I ran home. I had no idea why I was running. It wasn't even my thing.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone. I stopped and while panting, I apologized.

"Woah! Are you ok?"
I looked up because the voice sounded familiar.

I was Jinyoung. I smiled.

"Why were you running? Are you in a rush?" He asked.

"No..... I..... I just wanted to ..... reach home as fast as I could." I answered while panting.