Chapter 3: Meeting the new student

Jisoo's POV:
"Jisoo unnie. Wake up!!!!!"

I heard Rosé scream into my ear. I sat up and saw that the teacher was here. It's Ms Kim.

Ms Kim introduced herself, "Hi class. I am Ms Kim. I am sure most of you would already know who I am. "

The whole class nodded.

"Let me introduce the new student. He's name is Park Jinyoung!"

Everyone clapped enthusiastically.

"Hello everyone! I'm Park Jinyoung. I am new to this community so please help me along the way. Thanks!"

He laughed.......

and my heart felt like it was pounding so fast.

*his smile is so charming....*

Wait! WTH am I thinking?!

"You can sit beside Jisoo. Jisoo please raise your hand and I hope you will take Jinyoung around"

I immediately raised my hand.

Ms Kim told him something and made him smirk before coming to his seat. I wonder what it was.

Jinyoung's POV:
I saw the girl raise her hand enthusiastically.

*Is she someone that is flirty cuz I hate flirty people*

Before I could walk to my seat, Ms Kim whispered,
"She's the class most outgoing person. You would have no problem with her. "

I just smirked.
We'll see about that.

I walked up to my seat. She smiled happily.

"Hi!" She stuck out a for a shake but I ignored it and just said hi in the coldest way possible.

She pulled her hand back and turned to face the front.

Absolutely not what I was expecting at all. I thought she would be pestering me the whole time. However, she only checked on me to see if I understood my work. Most of the time she was just paying attention during lesson.

Bell rings....

*recess..... finally....*

"Do you need me to show you around?" Jisoo asked.

I shook my head.

"Ok. Just remember that recess is 2 hours on the first day of school and not 1.  I'll be going now!"

Ok... so I'm alone.

I saw Jisoo walk to her clique of friends.
All girls.

I walked out of the classroom.

Jisoo's POV:
*what is his problem?*
If Ms Kim ask me why I am not showing Jinyoung around it'll be his fault.

I spotted Rosé, Lisa and Jennie.

"Hey! Wait up!"

They were shocked to see me.

"Don't you have to take Jinyoung around. " Jennie asked.

"Well, he said he didn't need my help," I explained while rolling my eyes.

"But that means more time with you right?" Jisoo was happy she could spend the 2 hours with her friends.

Jinyoung's POV:
Why the heck did I not agree to let Jisoo bring me around the school. It's so freaking big and I feel like I've been walking in circles.

Mark's POV
"Hey guys isn't that the new student?"

I saw the new student walking around aimlessly.

"Ya. It is the new student!" BamBam replied while dabbing.

"Your class has a new student? How cool is that?" Jackson said excitedly.

"He seems lost. Should we go and help him?"

We all nodded.

I went up to him first.

"Hi. I'm Mark. I'm from the same class as you. Are you lost?"

"Ya. The school is so big. I can't even find my way to the canteen. " He explained.

"Isn't Jisoo suppose to be helping you, did she ditch you to go with her group of friends?" Jaebum asked.

My heart pounded.

Her group of friends..........

I know that in my clique, Jaebum likes Jennie, BamBam likes Lisa and I like... ok nevermind.

BamBam cleared his throat.

" Hyung-ah! Did you have to say that?" BamBam asked.

We just laughed.

"Well I told Jisoo that I didn't need her help. Anyways, I hate girls that flirt?"

We all just stare at him.

"Jisoo flirts?" Youngjae asked.

"I would kill myself if I see Jisoo flirting," Jackson said sarcastically.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well the way she waved at me in class when teacher told her to raise her hand so I know where to sit?" He explained further.

We looked at him in shock.

"Well, as much as I know, Jisoo doesn't flirt. She's just being herself and another thing you need to know is that she's probably the only one in the school that does not have a crush, well and Tzuyu, I guess. " Yugyeom said.

We all nodded.

Jinyoung expression was unreadable but I could tell he was shocked. He just nodded.

"Ok then. Let's go to the canteen together. You can join our clique." I said, changing the subject.

They all agreed.

------------------------
This story is going nowhere yet but hopefully you will continue reading.
🍑🐣💞 btw, I'll be focusing more on Jinyoung and Jisoo for now