Chapter 20

It was the end of school.

Jennie's POV:
School ended. It ended earlier today.

"Hey! Wanna come over to my house to rehearse for the performance?" Rosé suggested.

I was about to say yes when I realized the deal with JB.

Suddenly, he walked beside me and told me I could go and that I just had to reach home before 9 and that if I had to tell him what time I'll be back so he knows if he will make dinner for me.

Ok.....
Where did he come from?

"Ok then. Let's go!"

We were on our way to Rosé's house.

"So... what can we do?" Lisa asked.

"Maybe like a dance and singing kind of thing....... like what korean groups does?" I suggested.

Not long later, we reached Rosé's house. There was no one in there. Rosé took her guitar. We all knew she loved playing a guitar.

We decided to look at some music videos from kpop idols.

What shocked me was that Lisa knew almost all of the choreography of the dance. She was really a good dancer.

"So. I know all of you can dance and sing pretty well....." I said. "How should we start?" We started with Lisa teaching us some dance moves and Rosé was really good at singing she had a really unique voice.

Jisoo's POV:
"Wow! You're all really good at this!" I praised them. I was struggling to get some dance moves but after a while, I managed to get it.

I felt accomplished although I knew I still needed a lot of practice.

Jb's POV:
I decided to eat in school with all my friends as Jennie wasn't going to be there to cook lunch. 

"How about we meet tomorrow after school to practice! At my house!" BamBam suggested.

"I barely even know you guys. How did we even get so close? But ok, I guess." Jinyoung asked.

Come to think about it. I don't know too.

We just laughed. He is a nice guy.

"So tell me more about you guys!" Jinyoung said.

"Okok. I'll go first!! I love to dab!" BamBam said and dabbed.

We all just shook out heads.

This guy....

"I'm Jaebum but everyone calls me Jb so just call me that," I continued.

They all shared something interesting about themselves and without realizing, we have gone on to the topic about girls.

Wow. How interesting.

"So what's with the Jennie living in your house thing?" Jackson asked.